• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I dont know how UBER is still answering all the questions. If it was me, my answer would be the same thing every time. FOLLOW THE GUIDE, it's not that hard.
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

i only have around 500att/def, i was using hovers but they sam units can take up to 4 hits to kill. i'm scared to use the ocianic units incase they die. i thought i read someone or saw some videos on players doing the sam maps, i can't remeber.
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

has anyone done videos on fighting the SAM map , Virtual future was was so easy, but now , SAM is very difficult.
  4. Smallville and Tiny Town

i was thinking since you need to do the C-Map for SAM and above. you would need to do the C-Map and quests. i wonder if a CF would be benificial. you can get a lot of goods from quests with a high lvl CF
  5. swap threads

so the reason swaps are still a thing is so the experienced players can take advantage of the inexperienced players by cheating them while telling them it's helping them.
  6. swap threads

if i need to put in 13,000 FP. and i use swap threads to try to get some of that back , at maybe 50% return. it's easy to say that it's better to get 50% return than nothing. but what i think most people forget is that if i invest the 13000 fp into 1.9's then i'll, getting 90% return. it...
  7. swap threads

if the gb costs 61k fp to lvl, and you can get a 50% return on the fp you invest, the it would cast you 30.5k to lvl. which is less than the 48k you put in at 1.9. but, the problem is, the time. if you get 800fp per day then it would take 60 days to get 48k, and 76 days to get 61k, so it's...
  8. swap threads

hi, is there a guide on how to use these efficiently. i know some players say that when their GB's get to around level 120, it is more efficient to use swap threads instead of 1.9 threads. i'm having a hard time working out why that is ?
  9. [Guide] City Planning and Management Guide v3.0

why did they get rid of the city planner that was available years ago, it was the best thing to rearrange your city, i used to spend hours doing it. the foe helper one is terrible,
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I have started a new city, my plan is to negotiate all zones up to future era, all in bronze age. i will then abandon or complete a quest and see what happens. i wonder if the future quests will start while still in bronze age.
  11. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

when you search up Surveillance Nexus. the first comment is : " I'm looking at one right now in someone's Bronze Age city." so, my question is, ...can you get hovers and up in Bronze age.
  12. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

ok, in bronze age i had 4 unresearched technologies. but i was unable to advance the story line because the quest said "research a military building". and i had researched al the military buildings. this is what i'm talking about, this is info ppl need.
  13. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

so if i'm starting from scratch, i assume the research would be let by the story quests. but what about the C-map, do i just get every teritory, or do i only scout /aquire sectors if a quest asks me. also, what about side quests, do i do all side quests or just abourt till i get to recurring...
  14. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

as you can see by the questions. they are asking cause your guide is too vague
  15. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

the guide is extremely vague. i know you took a lot of effort but ....i will have to do a lot of research to complete the ocianic goods in indutrial age . you pretty much just said what troops you can get and that was it...maybe threw in a dont do this quest and leave a military tech .