• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Why show only 22 healthy rogues in over 19K?

humm. OK thanks for your reply. Wish it showed more than 22 fresh troops and less injured.
  2. Why show only 22 healthy rogues in over 19K?

Does anyone else have this problem. It really gets in the way when fighting a race and I just can't get any healthy rogues. Believe me I don't fight near as much as others do so it isn't that I go through over 19K in rogues in a single fight. I mean my attack boost isn't in the negative or...
  3. Pardon my multiple posts while I try to figure things out being new. I like to do things...

Pardon my multiple posts while I try to figure things out being new. I like to do things correctly. I reposted because of getting dinged for being unformatted and again for forgetting to add a poll. These were corrections not for being out of control. I think you are just irritated with...
  4. Are you in a good guild?

I'm in D'Arc. It is a great guild full of chatty helpful active members. I'm actually posting because my world won't finish downloading so I can play and am worried my guild leaders won't know what happened to me. FOE says this is common and to wait til the bugs are worked out. Suggested I...