• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Merlin the Misfit

Buccaneers bay bug?

I just reloaded the game and now it's showing them. I've never had that happen before, odd.
  2. Merlin the Misfit

Players leaving

Over the last several months I've lost a few from our guild and almost half of my neighborhood. I hardly get friends requests anymore either.
  3. Merlin the Misfit

Buccaneers bay bug?

I just dropped the Buccaneers bay and noticed it isn't showing the attack and defense stats. Is this a bug?
  4. Merlin the Misfit

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

Hate this event, Dull, Boring and way too time consuming.
  5. Merlin the Misfit

Feedback for update 1.231

No all needed aiding. Glitch maybe but like I said I'm not using it again.
  6. Merlin the Misfit

Wrong! I have all active players on my FL, if any are inactive they get dumped. I watched it aid and the number jumped all over the place in fact at one point it was on track then it dropped then shot back up then dropped again. When it was all over it dropped to 6 and was done, I for one am...
  7. Merlin the Misfit

Who came up with the aid all button, what a waste of space. Half the time it doesn't work right and I just had a quest to motivate or polish 50 players and it only did 6 and I went thru 124 players.
  8. Merlin the Misfit

Winter 2021 Feedback

Agreed 4 days in not a sign of any key or daily special. This event is so far just as bad as the Halloween event. IMO the calendar portion of these events needs to be scrapped it's a joke.
  9. Merlin the Misfit

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 Dunarsund
  10. Merlin the Misfit

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

I think he's talking about the opening page graphic where it shows the FOE guy going to the show.
  11. Merlin the Misfit

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

Really bad, I keep uncovering fog to find nothing.
  12. Merlin the Misfit

Misfits guild

No longer valid