• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Gypsy Grace

Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

I just got the Rival tab this morning. The first quest is to pop 15 blue tiles. There are no blue tiles! Also, when the Rival tab appeared, my collection button DISappeared!
  2. Gypsy Grace

What just happened with the background and boxes?

Thanks - I tried that, but it still isn't right. I put in a ticket with Support. Thank you!
  3. Gypsy Grace

What just happened with the background and boxes?

I stepped away from my Asus laptop for a bit - as I usually do throughout the day. When I came back my city and function boxes are all whacked! I logged out and logged back in... still the same. My city is H U G E but the function boxes (Global, GE, messaging, inventory etc.) are teeny-tiny...
  4. Gypsy Grace

Word Shift

leak
  5. Gypsy Grace

Forge Point Packs

Recurring Quests reward Medium Forge Point Packs from time to time. They go into your inventory, not on your bar.
  6. Gypsy Grace

Going from EMA to HMA and eventually FE

I have a level 5 Abandoned Asylum in storage. It was placed in my EMA city at level 1 and then stored when I placed my level 10 Fiore. (I need more land!) I have one upgrade kit for the Asylum. If I place the level 5 building in my city after I age up, will it then be HMA? If not, will the...
  7. Gypsy Grace

From Letters into Sentences

Your letters are...
  8. Gypsy Grace

Confused about the forum event contest

The announcement also says 3 winners in one place and 5 winners in another ‍<shrug>
  9. Gypsy Grace

Nancy Grew An Exceptional Flowering Topiary L I A A I H
  10. Gypsy Grace

Frank Offered Ruth Gorgeous Eggplants I H K F M L
  11. Gypsy Grace

Would taking six to eight months be 'racing' there? How long would you suggest spending in each age? I'm really not in any big rush to be FE, or any particular age. But I am growing bored of the game...and weary of not having enough land for another GB or special event building. It's taken...
  12. Gypsy Grace

It's next on my list! I have all my prints, will get my goods asap
  13. Gypsy Grace

I have been in EMA a while and thought I would stay there. A friend has pointed out some benefits to getting to FE (troops and land, mostly). I want to go for it! I'm working trades to get the missing bronze goods needed to complete HMA I have the HMA goods needed to complete the research...
  14. Gypsy Grace

Mother In Law Killed Bugs W G A N D T
  15. Gypsy Grace

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

You two crack me up! Nope...1...one. uno. I think I am done with Special Events.
  16. Gypsy Grace

A full level Fiore is a good event building for your guild. Collection satisfies 'donate to...

A full level Fiore is a good event building for your guild. Collection satisfies 'donate to guild' quests too.
  17. Gypsy Grace

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

I saved up scrolls and hit the 650 scroll award today. I switched out my Daily Special and it changed to the Carousel. I went through all of my scrolls buying the big tool bundle three times and a small tool bundle once. I found 38 vases in the sand. Any guesses as to how many Carousels I got?
  18. Gypsy Grace

Off topic, so it would most likely get deleted. *sigh*
  19. Gypsy Grace

Word Shift

@Sharmon the Impaler - you made more than one change. Would you like to give it another chance?
  20. Gypsy Grace

You could use it here if it helps you feel any better.