• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Players with Hovers and Turturettes in PE question

Hovers will still feel strong up to about CE (long before it was solved how to get them pre-CE I was using them there on one world - and available boost was much lower back then). Certainly not *as* strong - you'll probably lose a little attrition ceiling with each age you go up. But it's not...
  2. There are Four Different Guild Expedition Kits, But are Any Worth Keeping?

They're mostly of value in a new city where you have a lot of city space to use up and a relative lack of good event buildings yet to use all that space up. They're better than nothing, but that's about the best that can be said for them now.
  3. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

Some sure do... ;) Determined that there's no way anyone could possibly do better than them!
  4. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

That's the target goals. Egypt takes *much* less than it's target goal if you know what you're doing. It has the steepest learning curve (needing to learn to fight) and therefore has the most margin for error. And I not only did it in that time, i documented it to help guildmates with it a...
  5. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

I did a first run Egypt in 12.5 Days. And last run Egypt is well under a week if you care for it to be because both the loot you earn from fights and the goods that you make with it get the x4 multiplier chance. If you did a first run Vikings in 5.5 days that's darn impressive (or expensive)...
  6. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

It's 3 fights a day. And if you know what you're doing, the 2nd fastest settlement to finish a run on, while requiring the least number of runs! Egypt is by far my favorite settlement. And Mughals are the worst to play (imo). Slow and not much you can do about it.
  7. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

Polynesia is basically Vikings with no roads if you've done that one. Notably Polynesia is Red-Only boosts while Egypt gives Red-And-Blue. So it may depend on what your guild needs you to do. In a small guild, it's probably everything (Egypt is a good first one to finish). In a big guild...
  8. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

Just from this page, when you first see the Rival, what is there to compel someone to say "this is awesome, I've gotta do this!"? The milestones are incomplete items - that if they're useful to you you're making them anyways. The first quest is a miniscule amount of fragments for a building...
  9. Retire the Baron

Feedback's still valid that what *is* offered on live is not something all that appealing. It didn't have to be a Santa's Showtime necessarily. But all the milestones being fragments does a poor job inspiring someone to get started on it. I'm not even sure if those fragments will wind up...
  10. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

It says March 27th (tomorrow). Don't know if it always said that.
  11. Not all Mass Supply Rushes work on production buildings

They were developed with a wide time between them with different philosophies. Quite possibly with different development teams. Can certainly understand the confusion though. Supply and Coin rushes are pretty old. And are based on the building making *only* that rather than what type of...
  12. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

the trouble with 24 hr cycles is that there is slippage - you have to be on on the nose or your collection drifts later and later until eventually you miss a full day. 10 hr/20 hr is not there to make you follow their cycles promptly. they're there so that you do just drop to 1 collection a...
  13. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Not *that* long. It's pretty basic. 1 screwed up season, sure - it can be hard to recover from early mistakes that can compound as the round progresses. So we probably need to see if more guilds are doing better next season. But looking at how guilds are doing overall now? This is looking...
  14. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

That quest used to be so fun! Before event buildings gave you 30k population you had no use for ;) One of my favorites!
  15. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

the 5/10/20 schedule is probably intended to be more relaxed. i.e. not that you show up after exactly 20 hours (most people won't be able to) - but that anywhere from 20-24 hrs is fine without collection time drifting later. Basically you have 4 hours to "waste" at some point throughout the...
  16. No longer know how to move Forward Att & Def

Since it actually provides all 4 military boosts instead of 2 like cathedral of aachen, I *think* you could have it around for a while still if that's your statting priority and you afford "no" value to the FP and goods the event buildings you'd replace it with would give. I also think for a...
  17. Artic future era, enjoyable, worst era ever

It's a matter of taste primarily. AF does have its positives but also sizeable negatives. Negatives: - Special Ores suck. But it's not the worst era for that (OF is). But if you're happy there this is minor. - Fighting is bloody if you're a mass autobattler. Plasma cannons punish your...
  18. Artic future era, enjoyable, worst era ever

Why so negative? ;) I have actually camped OF on purpose before. It's not horrible if you want to be there. Though I certainly hated it when it was the last age and I couldn't get out! But different game back then - GBG was not around as aspirational content and while goods selling was kinda...
  19. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

They will give you expansions for your main city, eventually. Not yet implemented.
  20. [Guide] Staircase Layout Strategy

The large buildings that need no road you just make a corner or side of your city dedicated to them - and worry about laying out your "regular" buildings in the space that's left.