• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. How St Pat's Time Skip Works (with way too many pics)

This is a world I thought I'd do the 2nd rival on, and setup to be ready for it. But ended up not caring. Initial state: I've got a barely open drink factory to also test the progress bar functionality though I've not asserted anything regarding it. It makes 3.28B per 1 minute cycle...
  2. Hallowe'en League Tracking.

I don't actually anticipate this being a worthwhile exercise this time as someone could hoard their keys to the last day. But thus far it doesn't appear that's what people are doing: Epic Halloween Kit maintained the same pace as any other day it seems. And I would've expected at least some...
  3. Fall Event League Tracking

Just a table to start. Will start charting a few worlds in a couple days (I omit first day craziness before trying to "fit" the data). Note that this event's league progress has *no* bias on when you spend your diamonds - the only thing spreading out progress is using up natural generation of...
  4. Gold League projection

Did this for fellowship event and found it useful. So figured I'd do it for this event too even though it'll be slightly less reliable. How the cutoffs are progressing so far on a world of my choosing (this time Yorkton is the one where I'm most interested and thus using its data as primary)...
  5. Fellowship Event Strategy Discussion

Since apparently it's not entirely welcome in feedback, figured I'd start a thread specifically for discussing fellowship strategies. One of the things I've just been looking at has been comparing the following options which use similar amounts of gemstones: - 2 Palaces assumes hitting ~550...
  6. Titan Colony Theoretical Analysis

Figured I'd share my math on this: 1) Theoretical Ore Maximum (not too accurate yet as I need more samples of the 8 and 24 hr deposits to get close to their full range), but rough idea: Time Scout Cost Runs Per Day Min Amount Max Amount Avg Titaceladak 24 31200 1 170 170 170...
  7. Damage Distribution Theory

I've mentioned this a few times before, but thought I'd get some thoughts together and formalize how I think the damage system works in the game. As some are aware, the range of possible damage is determined solely by the "final" ratio of attack/defense of the units in question. My empirical...
  8. Favorite Style of Event

Thought it might be fun to try and see the diversity of what people like in events :) As opposed to the usual focus on whether people love or hate the current event. I unfortunately could not fit all of the options I would've liked into the poll. So long-dead ones had to be excluded if there...
  9. No Event (Building) Challenge

So I've been thinking this through for a bit since GE5 came out, and I'm going to start it up soon. Core Restriction: No playing events. Core Goal: Progress the city (eventually to space ages if I don't lose interest first) using only always-on features, particularly taking advantage of GE to...
  10. Neighborhood shuffle time

I think it's at 2am eastern still, but haven't cared in a while. Is anyone sure on the timing of it? Trying to stay in bronze age til the last moment before hood change on the new world because I don't want to spend the next 2 weeks in a bronze age hood - but do want to get as many slinger...