• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. hey, about that idea category

when is it reopening
  2. Why is audio not working on FoE?

Has anyone had this before where when playing FoE they can't hear any sounds like the basic sound effects from collecting your resources or clicking on an incident and it gives that sound? because i've been experiencing it for a few days now. Also the sound and music buttons are not turned off...
  3. Community FOE Timeline Buildup

This is something for fun and to get people together on this, but I wasn't sure to post here or in the Game Room. I finally decided here. This post is sorta-like a game where players post replies on a certain era and feature it's technological timeline, wars, events and more. Example: So I post...
  4. need help on figuring out good LMA units(not using rogues)

Would like some help on which units are best for any battle for the LMA continent map provinces. Not using rogues simply because i dont have enough rogue barracks and its time consuming.
  5. Discussion on my First Nations cultural settlement idea.

I got an idea for making a cultural settlement similar to Aztecs, but instead focuses on First Nations tribes in Canada. You guys can suggest changes if i'm historically wrong on some buildings, decorations or goods, or always suggest new stuff to the list. because its getting late and I dont...
  6. Rejected Warning message before clicking "Aid All" buttons and visiting Taverns

Dear mods please ignore the "Approved for Voting" thingy that I noticed near the thread title box. Dunno why its there. Thank you for your attention. I also read on the "how to make an idea" post and I think I remember seeing that mods need to review and approve this before voting so no need...
  7. question addressed - small update

Feeling like posting an idea in "Ideas" and would like to know where the Main Suggestions thread is. Edit: props to lion for explaining they gotta make understanding the how 2 make idea post better
  8. All your Painful Moments in FOE...

DISCLAIMER TO FORUM MODERATORS OR INNO STAFF: This forum post does not show bad looks on Forge Of Empires or Innogames. This is just a post where players can post their not-so-great moments in Forge of Empires. Just typical shenenigans and nothing else. Also, tell me if this is the wrong forum...
  9. "Research a technology that unlocks a cultural building" problem

I'm on the final HMA main quests, currently taking Morvaria province, but I ran into something. Research a technology that unlocks a cultural building. This would be a problem since It's there's no OR requirement for this main quest, and I had to research both Monotheism and Medicine which was...
  10. Question Addressed

Just a simple question, where's the feedback? I'm not looking for Announcement Feedback. Like the normal one, if there even is one.
  11. blank

12. Blank

13. Are there any units that are even good against artillery units?

I'm in the Early Middle Ages and I notice that the enemy has quite a bit of catapults on the provinces in the world map, I checked which unit is good against other units normally but no unit has an attack bonus against artillery. What's the best type of unit for fighting artillery units?
  14. Bronze Ages Tips

So a while ago on this forum I made a Bronze Ages Guide and although the replies are ok, some said that why should you tell players what to do in the Bronze Ages when its a tutorial age and they could get through that era in days? So, of course that was true, so I scrapped it, but still, if you...
  15. [Question] Is it worth using normal buildings in late game?

So, the typical city building style. Production buildings for supplies, houses for coins, goods buildings for goods, and military buildings for battle units. Cultural building for happiness, aswell. I'm still in Early Middle Ages, but I've noticed that almost all late game user's cities are...
  16. Closed by the Writer

Until I finish the Colonial Ages I didn't really have anything to put in here.
  17. Blank

Fixed Errors: Notre Dame is a High Medieval Great Building. Sorry for the confusion. I just came back to the game last December and It was a Stone Age account, So i'm still fairly new to tactics and strategies to progress well in Forge of Empires. Editor's Note: I've read your replies. True...