• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. mineseA

[Question] Trade Special Goods

the aid all button used to be on that, but look what happened :shurg:
  2. mineseA

adding people

How so? Friends or are you planning to add people to play with you? If you want to add friends, go to the friends tab on the bottom and look at the right should be a button that says "find friends." When you click on that there's a search bar that pops up, and you can insert the name of the...
  3. mineseA

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So, um, I may have accidentally aborted the "Your choice: Truth or Dare" PME quest, and I'm tech blocked. Can I do anything to reverse it or something?
  4. mineseA

me too

me too
  5. mineseA

I miss old FOE

I miss old FOE
  6. mineseA

GB Ideas

Based off of an old old forum post where people would post ideas on GBs they would like to see in the game. Be creative! You can list the effects, what building you want it to be, or whatever else you want to tell. Have fun I guess.
  7. mineseA

just came back after a couple months, and oh my god has everything changed. for the worse

just came back after a couple months, and oh my god has everything changed. for the worse
  8. mineseA

I'm back

I'm back
  9. mineseA

Lore

Yeah, but the amount of effort that the developers put into actually developing a story is very minimal, so that's why I'm asking for it.
  10. mineseA

Lore

I'm back after a three-month hiatus. But the first thing I need is more lore. I don't care what it takes, but I need someone to make a storyline for the game of FoE. Or, the replies in this thread could potentially work together to create a story. Whatever it is, I NEED LORE. Thank you...
  11. mineseA

New challenge: Build a city in the most realistic way possible. You may use event buildings only...

New challenge: Build a city in the most realistic way possible. You may use event buildings only if it relates to the age and theme of your city.
  12. mineseA

ngl, kind of the first good-ish event in a while.

ngl, kind of the first good-ish event in a while.
  13. mineseA

Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Clarifying question: So, since both of the fully leveled up event buildings proved fragments for the Nutcracker thingy, does that mean that you could potentially just produce an infinite amount of the Nutcracker building?
  14. mineseA

You can't unsee this

No, NOOO. You can't do this to me!!
  15. mineseA

Just got every sticker without paying. Kind of (ish) proud of myself.

Just got every sticker without paying. Kind of (ish) proud of myself.
  16. mineseA

Troops

Technically, there's a one in six chance every day that a knights pavilion or donkey enclosure or another similar building could provide a bazooka team.
  17. mineseA

[Question] How to get higher attack boost fast?

I don't mean fast as in a couple weeks, I mean fast as in the course of a year. If you have seen xivarmy's post in another thread you will have seen he has gotten around 2000% ATK/DEF in a year. I've been playing for two and have barely 10% of that.
  18. mineseA

[Question] How to get higher attack boost fast?

Best buildings for it, how to get them fast, and how not to feel like a failure. Thank you very much please.
  19. mineseA

Max helpful Attacking army Attack and defense percentage

How long did it take you to get those boosts. I always feel like I am extremely far behind.
  20. mineseA

Max helpful Attacking army Attack and defense percentage

Examples please? My ATK/DEF are both at like 200% right now. Much appreciated.