• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Tranir

Amazing few months . . . .

So fortunate to be able to travel the world and get out there and do things. It's way better than sitting around smoking cigarettes all day. LOL!
  2. Tranir

Skiing in Hokkaido, Snow Monkeys in Nogano, multiple temples and shrines, Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace in Tokyo and the best Ramen by far I've ever had. just a wonderful break.
  3. Tranir

Went to Japan to hang out with my son and skied the Rockies with my life-long best friend. Getting out there and living it is the key.
  4. Tranir

"Murderous Row of Billion Point Players" How 'ya like them apples?

Hehe ;) 2nd time in a row we've spanked the "Divas" as JOA calls them.
  5. Tranir

Oops! We ran into some problems. Worlds: Please enter a value for the required field.

Anyone else running in to this error message when trying to update their profile?
  6. Tranir

Reward for how many guilds you can get kicked from?

POS was kicked after 2 months, was the sacrifice of 12 years' worth it? Jari and DJ& DD would be ashamed.
  7. Tranir

Reward for how many guilds you can get kicked from?

The guild she refers to as the Diva's just kicked her for the 2nd time. This is 19 guild this pathetic OLD chain smoker has been kicked from. Hilarious!
  8. Tranir

idiot hood people

I used to snipe all the time, but I've found that it's a great way to make enemies and can hurt your Guild's recruiting efforts. Do you see the same?
  9. Tranir

idiot hood people

I've seen quite a few videos about using space to build Attack and Defense buildings. It seems that the consensus is that you don't grow as fast and that the space is better used to generate FPs. It is proving to be true in my example but who knows.
  10. Tranir

idiot hood people

Aslo, players who spend a lot of time plundering don't grow very quickly. I have a little PIA that often shows up in my neigborhood. I've grown 27% faste then them over the past year.
  11. Tranir

A great day skiing with some old Snowdon Guildies. Crystal Mountain Washington 12/14/2022

You can see Mt St Helen's from Crystal as well.
  12. Tranir

A great day skiing with some old Snowdon Guildies. Crystal Mountain Washington 12/14/2022

Evanskis:confused:. If you can't name the most famous Peak in WA in the back ground I'm guessing youve never been there.
  13. Tranir

This was my 1st time there. What an amazing resort. That gondola is the ticket to tons of vertical.
  14. Tranir

Well done sir! Have you been? Also, what's the Peak just right of center?
  15. Tranir

can anyone name the mountain in the background?
  16. Tranir

26,000 Vertical skiied! So fortunate to be in good enough shape to ride this hard still. Even more fortunate to have such long-time friends to do it with.
  17. Tranir

Hi there!

Good luck :)
  18. Tranir

Hi there!

Sorry brother, never been in that world.
  19. Tranir

Hi there!

What world are you in?