• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Tranir

Amazing few months . . . .

Went to Japan to hang out with my son and skied the Rockies with my life-long best friend. Getting out there and living it is the key.
  2. Tranir

"Murderous Row of Billion Point Players" How 'ya like them apples?

Hehe ;) 2nd time in a row we've spanked the "Divas" as JOA calls them.
  3. Tranir

Oops! We ran into some problems. Worlds: Please enter a value for the required field.

Anyone else running in to this error message when trying to update their profile?
  4. Tranir

A great day skiing with some old Snowdon Guildies. Crystal Mountain Washington 12/14/2022

26,000 Vertical skiied! So fortunate to be in good enough shape to ride this hard still. Even more fortunate to have such long-time friends to do it with.
  5. Tranir

Fun day out with Friends.

6. Tranir

Reward for how many guilds you can get kicked from?

Player "JOA" kicked from Rogues Den. Setting records on how many Guilds a person can be kicked from. The point of the post is to ask how despirate guilds are to keep accepting players that have been kicked so often?
  7. Tranir

Forum Participation

In observing the forum in my first week here it appears that there are very few active participants. I hear from fellow guildmates, neighbors and friends that this has not been very active in a while. My question is this the overall general sentiment inside the forum as well? Also, in trying to...
  8. Tranir

Posted in error.

Posted in error.
  9. Tranir

Skiing in Colorado, What's your favorite Ski Resort?

Fun survey, choose your favorite overall ski resorts here in Colorado. It's a little hard to pick just one because they all offer such great skiing. I know personally I ski different resorts for different reasons. This poll will be just a simple over-all favorite resort. Have fun and thanks for...
  10. Tranir

Do Not Suggest List

Can anyone provide a link to this illusive list? All I can find are threads which constantly say "insufficient repledges to reply here". Please forgive me, Im new here and a little overwhelmed at navigating the labyrinth of rules.
  11. Tranir

100 FP donation button?

Any players still playing that started out back in 2013? This was long before 1.9 threads. We maybe had 5, 10, 20 or EVEN 30! FP swap threads. Funny to think back then a 30 FP swap was a HUGE trade :) Now that we have such massive high-level Great Buildings what do you think about a 100 FP tab?
  12. Tranir

DDoylekc and DJennings10 and end of an Era. Thank you for your amazing contributions gentlemen.

Both these men started in the game when it was young. We were all learning to navigate the new cyberworld we had found in FOE. They went on to create one of the most powerful Guilds in the game; DOA Divi. At the time of this post they were ranked 104th and 4th respectively in Cigard. It is with...