• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. cathea

embassy on viking settlement

Can we move the embassy on the viking settlement?? and how if so?
  2. cathea

Friends list and GBs

I am still trying to figure out how someone not on my friends list nor in my guild has managed to keep popping contributions on my GBs. My only thought is maybe they had joined and left our guild and I did not see it, or can someone who has sent a friend invite to me make donations until I...
  3. cathea

Defeat this "small, medium, large" army in the daily Challenge.

I specifically do not want to participate in the PVP battles, but when I get the Daily Challenge and it has this ... "Defeat this "small, medium, large" army " and I have no option on the side to do anything else... (Most everything else you are allowed either a free or nominal charge of 25...
  4. cathea

[Question] Have the Fellowship prizes for levels been given out yet?

got the notice in the message boards on FOE that the Fellowship was done and my status, it said to check my inventory for the level prize.....but nothing is in there... is it just late or did something go wrong??
  5. cathea

game slang

I was watchin a utube video and they kept talking about LOAs and SOHs ..any idea what those are, please?
  6. cathea

Hidden fallen trees on one lane roads: incidents

Any good hints on how to find these on paths and trails? I see them sometimes and sometimes they appear as I am hunting after going over the same path many times. Any help is appreciated... it may be my computer processing speed perhaps?
  7. cathea

Castle System=what happens when you reach level 20?

So, say I reach level 20.... does it start all over again , or is that highest it can go? and if it starts over, do you lose all the boosts you got to that point?
  8. cathea

Chateau Frontenac, quest increase rewards?

The description reads, "Quest Reward Boost: When you get coins, supplies, goods, diamonds or medals as rewards from quests, you receive an additional percentage on top." It seems the main story line for the game is not considered a quest because it did not work there. Should in work in the...
  9. cathea

Why, even in events, are the avatars offered, mainly of men? Can we get some nice female avatars ?

Today to show I finished in the Gold League top 10, I had only a male avatar to wear... really?? is it that hard to make female ones as well. Minor but irritating gripe of mine, and not just for events. Normal avatars are like running 2 to 1 in favor of men. Come on now, a little more variety...
  10. cathea

Where are the GBs blueprints coming from when I click aid on my friends???

Where are the GBs blueprints coming from when I click aid on my friends??? Don't get me wrong ...this is nice, but where is it coming from? ie. why am I getting them?
  11. cathea

can the town hall be moved?

how do I move the city hall. cleared space behind it in reconstruction mode and it would not move....any answers? unless I have to reset everything at once. which would be impossible... I think. Any suggestions?
  12. cathea

Beta download question

I just successfully downloaded beta testing version to my andriod ( did not have FOE on it before) and I checked and it only has the beta on it. I logged in with my FOE credentials and that knocked me off the computer version. Just checking, I can only be logged into either Beta FOE testing or...
  13. cathea

starting on a new world?

I already have an account, and have read where I can go and start a new city on another world. What would that entail: New friends list, tavern ,etc? Any recommendations for a good second world for someone wanting to set up a second city, only been playing about a month. Thank you.
  14. cathea

Unattached versus attached military

Going to sound silly, I know attached should mean attached to a unit right? and unattached does not... but does that in any way impact their ability to fight for my little patch of FOE ground? I checked the stats and they seem to be the same. Am I missing something here? Please help.. ty.
  15. cathea

Trading help needed

I am in HMA and trying to trade to get stone and give marble and see there are people offering what I need, why is it i have the FPs and willing to pay that but when I press the S with the arrow on the side to the right , nothing happens? Is it the fact I am trying to trade too many periods...
  16. cathea

Trouble removing a person from my friends list

This member was on of the first group I added to my list, and did not have a tavern then, and still does not, that's okay but for over 2 weeks now I have polished or motivated items on his land. I reviewed my log and never do I see a reciprocal motivation or polish, I understand not every one...
  17. cathea

Forge Point Packs

What generates a forge point pack instead of just normal FP that end up on the FP point bar at the top of the page?
  18. cathea

What is this symbol and what does it mean?

What is this symbol and what does it mean in a building description?
  19. cathea

ornate portrait frames

Okay for days past I have noticed that besides my portrait on my friends list being simply outline, there were a few others that were as well, no explanation for it. Now today my portrait is still outlines simply but now anyone else that had the simple lining like mine now have ornate frames...
  20. cathea

Castle system rewards

I am confused by the permanent rewards in the castle system: where do I see them in Inventory, of do I? How can I know which I have and if they are working? example: Coin collection , boosts all coin collections in your city by 50%...talking about the ones we do manually or "pay diamonds to...