• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Local Lunatic

gbg

I've worked my tail off to get my attack and attack defense up as high as possible. I've joined 2 very top league guilds because gbg is quite frankly, the only way i get fps for my gbs. Because my city is packed full of attack buildings and nothing else, i have no fp producing buildings except...
  2. Local Lunatic

Sucking up to inno isnt going to get you any extra diamonds Johnny. All hail inno the...

Sucking up to inno isnt going to get you any extra diamonds Johnny. All hail inno the omnipotent, they know all and are eternally good
  3. Local Lunatic

Association

Burrito
  4. Local Lunatic

Interguild 1.9 thread?

You can just say you have 2 neurons fighting for control in your brain and/or don't have an arc yet : )
  5. Local Lunatic

combat sounds

Someone on d world complained abt the same thing. I think they patched it in the bug fix today. Idk i dont work at inno.
  6. Local Lunatic

Now you're starting to get the hang of it

Now you're starting to get the hang of it
  7. Local Lunatic

Meme Wars

Fonts matter
  8. Local Lunatic

I am inside your walls

I am inside your walls
  9. Local Lunatic

Pshaw im always a civilized old chap in and out of pms

Pshaw im always a civilized old chap in and out of pms
  10. Local Lunatic

Johnny, imma have to stay pg right?

Johnny, imma have to stay pg right?
  11. Local Lunatic

If short people only dated other short people, and tall people only dated other tall people...

If short people only dated other short people, and tall people only dated other tall people. Could we see a split of the human race?
  12. Local Lunatic

Butterfly Sanctuary Set

No, most of the pieces do not need a road in order to get the boosts. I have 3 wildflower meadows not connected to a road and i still get the boosts. Doesnt look pretty with the annoying icon, but its efficient because more roads take up more space.
  13. Local Lunatic

Meme Wars

Whats with all the old 2012 grumpy cat memes
  14. Local Lunatic

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

Snakey you ever tried your hand at the lottery? I think you could win with that kinda luck lmaooo
  15. Local Lunatic

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

This is exactly what has happened for me. My goal is to get as many butterfly fields as i can. I have gotten every daily gem and hoped to pick up every tablet along the way. I've completed tabets 1,2,3,4 in the first 3 days and have seen NONE of the remaining four since. I understand, they're...
  16. Local Lunatic

Meme Wars

Ok hear me out....
  17. Local Lunatic

Word Association Game

Empty ;)
  18. Local Lunatic

Association

Mars
  19. Local Lunatic

ay guys...are we allowed to cuss here? cause im getting serious "stay pg" vibes

ay guys...are we allowed to cuss here? cause im getting serious "stay pg" vibes
  20. Local Lunatic

Bakery Glowing Green

ah yes mobile. the buggy mess. ive had this happen to me a couple of times. usually just have to reopen the app and its fixed