• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Bajatai is the province, one that the guide says to skip Also by one more tech, do you mean there is one I have to do in the story? Because I only have 3 left and would rather do the full FE story
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hey there, I hope this is my last time bothering you. I am skipping TE units so this time I correctly didn't scout the 3 provinces. I am now north of Rio Roxo. The questline wants me to scout south, in one of the provinces I am not supposed to scout. Is it supposed to be like that? Can I just...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I scouted the two provinces that I wasnt supposed to, and I didnt do any ce side quests
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Update on my progress. I didn't realise that I was supposed to skip the 2 provinces completely and scouted them. I had 12 techs left originally and planned to not get te troops. Then a quest came up for research and that left me at 11. I was annoyed but I could still get some AF troops. I get to...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thanks very much, Regards, Chewbacka5
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hey there, I had to make an account on US for this post, but back on EU I am in CE. I just wanted to know if I still had to not complete Truth or Dare or any rq or bonus quests. Thanks, Chewbacka5