• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Meme Wars

lol
  2. Where Do Your People Live?

I do not know how you thought of this but what the heck mine all live in my level 100 inovation tower
  3. Submitted One Down Kit

why does this kept coming back and never get into the game we must have votted a mllion times on this have it go through voting win and then we just restart the coder peple need to listen and put this in the game
  4. Meme Wars

l lol just wondering what is was all about but whatever
  5. master sentence latter game...thiny ( I really had noclue what to call it lol)

this is basicly a larger verion of from letter into sentences so.... NOWERFOWHR this one is 10-15 please
  6. Meme Wars

okay seresly what is up with the sparta athens stuff?
  7. What would you like in a hypothetical FoE 2

no playing on pc is ad free and ads can be really good if you want no ads get an ad blocker app
  8. what would your dream city look like?

I would also like some sort of other world fights like birka vr rungir ect.
  9. Rejected sharing troopes

I think that inno needs to make a troop sharing and or troop donating sytem that will lat you be able to do things like/put troops into guild tresury to help with GbG/share troops with lower ages to an extent itwould not be far for a SAJP age player to give a bronze age player troops I think...
  10. What would you like in a hypothetical FoE 2

no really this is not what this chat is soposed to be it is not labbeled complain about snipping and other complaints
  11. Submitted One Down Kit

yes but it is winning
  12. sharable units give one of their untis to bronze age and then they glide rhight thuoght battles

sharable units give one of their untis to bronze age and then they glide rhight thuoght battles
  13. A 5th Bonus Level to Guild Expedition

really that may be hard-ish for you guy's BUT... for others even getting truoght level 4 is an impossible task to do with troops and takes hundreds of their goods to neo it should be somthing completly seprate only avilible from say clolnail age up and have amazing prizes be great for the guild...
  14. From Letters into Sentences

free drumbs turkeys more mayehic peace HWIOER
  15. what would your dream city look like?

yes and my arc would be level 1,000 if possible
  16. just got the arc yeah!

just got the arc yeah!
  17. What would you like in a hypothetical FoE 2

lets turn this back into what it is suposed to be
  18. neighborhood chat

yup but moving up from HMA to LMA is one of the easyier transhisanes to make
  19. neighborhood chat

me and my guild and my neiybors frequntly use the chat
  20. New, Challenge World

35) make one powfull guild for the elite to pike on everyone else lol