• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Quantum Incursion Reward Chests.

The progress bar in QI reached it's max and it said that I had unlocked all chests and could open them when the game was finished. But when the time came to open the chests I could only open 2 of them. After that the free button went away and the pay button appeared for the rest of them. Did I...
  2. Imaginary Incidents in my city.

Tried that, no incident. Edit. Tried it again and refreshed the page and incidents finally appeared. Bad coding if you ask me.
  3. Imaginary Incidents in my city.

Something strange happened after advancing to the Progressive Era. FOE Helper says I have 2 incidents in the city on 2 lane roads. One might think that this is a bug in FOE-Helper but all it does is display what FOE says is there. Bug #1. I don't have any 2 lane roads. Bug #2. Clicking every...
  4. Snipping

Sniping is the penalty you pay for mismanaging your GB.
  5. How to defend against a stalker

Don't be silly. Having the ability to chose who can and cant' contribute to your GB is like having the ability to decide who can and can't attack you in a war game.
  6. FOE game play

I only care about the numbers.
  7. Can you please add bottles with city attack?

If I had a crystal ball that told tell me when my city will be attacked.
  8. blocking sniping

Based on your description of the state of the GBs that got sniped I can only come to one conclusion. You could have prevented this from happening.
  9. blocking sniping

Lets just take all the fun out of the game by letting players stop anyone from doing anything they don't like.
  10. The Elve's gift cost me money to receive?

Inno lets you play for free and even gives you free Diamonds in the game and still you complain.
  11. Neighborhood players don't change

Don't get mad get even.
  12. Approved for Voting Indicator showing the location of Incidents in the city.

Displaying an indicator above a city road incident would eliminate the need to move a bunch of buildings or hover over the road tiles with the mouse cursor while in move mode.
  13. How do you define sniping?

Sniping is as vital to the health of FOE as shooting another player is vital to the health of a PVP war game. We can discuss it and define it over and over but all we are really doing is beating a dead horse.
  14. 1.9 Threads need improvement

I appreciate your advice and yes moving too quickly through the Eras can be a determental. I am in the late stages of LMA and once I reach the Colonial Age I plan on slowing down. For me 2 things are precious, FP and Building Space and the Colonial age has buildings that yield more resources...
  15. Friends list and GBs

That's like playing a shooter game where everyone can decide who can shoot at them and who can't.
  16. 1.9 Threads need improvement

Maybe some are so high up there in level that they have forgotten how hard it is for someone like me. As a low level player with a pathetic FP income and a rather low level Arc It takes me a long time to build up my bank of FP to get even one of my GBs to the next level. I have to look for...
  17. why do people self lvl their gb or someone else when sniping and 1.9 is easy math

Swap threads were supposed to benefit low level players with minimum FP generation, so I am told. But I have rarely seen the low level players get anything back but the FP they contributed to the GB before them. So IMHO 1.9 is the only way to go.
  18. 1.9 Threads need improvement

What is sniping? To me it's when you bump another player off their spot. If you just take a spot no one should be mad at you.