• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

I ended up in professional league but only a L8 panda building and an extra L1 building? This event feels like it wasn't tested at all. The golden upgrade will just sit in my inventory for a year I guess? If I'm even still playing at that point.
  2. Can't do event quests

That is how it should work... however, it's not how it is actually working today.
  3. Can't do event quests

I also put in a ticket and got a response that they are aware of the issue and notified the devs. And asked to please accept the apologies. I'd rather accept the tickets I can't get
  4. Can't do event quests

Can't finish event quests. After reset tonight the game won't give me the next quest. I'm at 47/51. Why can't I finish the quests?
  5. What the hell did you do to GE?

I agree, many of the changes were necessary. I personally like the idea of a difficult L5. However, I think I speak for most here. 800 fragments for a FoY??? Reduced the diamonds you get by over half on average. My guild is in riot quit FOE mode.
  6. What the hell did you do to GE?

I'm not sure we will even unlock the GE levels anymore. This is a disaster. Guild people talking about not playing this game after this change.