• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Discord/Forum Removal

FoE Discord is much worse than Global Chat. They can add images, gifs etc. It is a slime pit. I tried it. It did not take long to see that it was useless. I am not going to log in to sift through tons of noise and garbage trying to find something useful. It is not worth my time, and the...
  2. Alcatraz or Albatross?

I agree that Traz does not seem efficient in the early eras. Some push IA age players to get Traz. I find that the troops produced by barracks in IA are more efficient for the space. They heal fast and more can be produced daily in the same space with barracks as a lower level Traz. Traz is...
  3. GBG competition via Guild Treasury

It would make more sense to adjust the GBG building costs according to guild size, just as they do for opening GE.
  4. Discord: My reaction

It looks like the forums will be removed, and probably soon. On Beta, someone asked if the forum will still be updated. A Mod replied "All relevant information will be shared in the support system, e.g.: https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/2475/Winter-Event-2023" So... that...
  5. Discord: My reaction

*sigh* Just one more thing pushing me to totally quit this game.
  6. Discord: My reaction

I suggest collapsing Global Chat and never look again. It's EVIL! :) Actually.... so far FoE Discord seems like Global Chat on steroids. Gives me a headache. Seriously... there are people in the game discussion flirting, etc. I am done. Removing the FoE discord server. FoE... when are you...
  7. Discord: My reaction

I generally like Discord, but I find the onslaught of random/off-topic messages distracting. Too many images and gifs are posted that have nothing to do with the game. People posting ring tones too. I don't see that usable for actual game discussion or feedback. Lots of noise / little quality...
  8. feedback for Winter event 2023

I gave up on getting keys. In 2 worlds, spending all stars, and only found a few keys so far. The negative happiness on the new buildings is hurting my IA city in one world, so not even building these new ones there for now. It takes time to build up happiness to cover for that kind of hit.
  9. feedback for Winter event 2023

Is anyone getting stars from incidents? I have zero so far.
  10. Black Friday feedback

Agreed. Iron Age is a good age to hang out while you build up your city. It is a nice age to get GBs leveled, power up, and add lots of medals expansions (earned in 1.9)
  11. Black Friday feedback

You should only be in Bronze Age for like... minutes :)
  12. Black Friday feedback

You don't need a Gaea. You can get all of the medals you will ever need by taking spots in 1.9.
  13. hey, about that idea category

They are still accepting ideas on the beta forum. But I don't think that they take those too seriously.
  14. GbG ranking system

LOL. That's funny. You really think that because a guild can win in lower leagues, that they are tough to win in Diamond? And I say that as a guild that hates being in 1K diamond with the powerhouse guilds.
  15. Negotiation package sale

This is the reason for Guild Raids and Mini Challenges. They are trying to run people out of goods so that they need to buy them. GE level 5 probably did not work as expected for using up players' goods.
  16. GbG ranking system

No one in this thread was complaining that small guilds can not "win" the championship. The complaint is that small guilds are stuck on the map with the powerhouse guilds, just because the small guild does well in lower diamond or platinum. Then the small guilds end up spending seasons beached...
  17. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

The nice thing about a city in Beta is you only need to use it for testing if you want to. There is no need to keep it up or use it competitively if you don't want to. I have a small IA city in Beta that only use occasionally to try out the new events. Never even finish an event there, and I...
  18. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Good point! A baseball team does not get bumped up from Minor League to Major League mid-season just for winning a game. Minor teams never need to play against Major teams, for a good reason.
  19. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

There is nothing wrong with a Championship season ranking. But they should also have a more encompassing ranking of guilds based on more than just GBG.
  20. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

eh... rank does not really matter anyway, with the readily available bot in the hands of the "winners".