• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Alcatraz change?

Rogue Den? Ah, come to think of it. maybe I did yesterday. TY.
  2. Alcatraz change?

If this is not new to FOE, why have I never had to deal with this? In 7 years. I collected yesterday with no issues.
  3. I am in desperate need of some supplies

Get into a guild that will help you with this. That is what they are there for. HMU. I can help.
  4. Alcatraz change?

Has there been a change to the collection of the Traz rules? I tried to collect today; however, the GB is telling me that I must have a military building planted in my city first. I have been playing this for seven years and this is new to me. Thought? TY.
  5. Cultural Settlements

When will the new Cultural Settlements be up and ready for adventure?
  6. Are you sure Button?

Accidentally hitting the wrong button again? It could happen, but once I've done it, I back my hand off the keyboard so I can avoid it again. So, in reality, that event should be rare.
  7. Are you sure Button?

I have Parkinsons and my hand shakes on the keyboard when I try to move to other cities. Often times I accidentally click on add a new city and I am instantly brought to a new world that I don't want to be in. I have to then go through all the inital buildups just to get to the point where I can...
  8. You have insufficient privileges to post threads here. What does this mean?

'You have insufficient privileges to post threads here'. What does this mean? Why Can't I post under the suggestion thread?
  9. Daily Reward

When will this server get the daily reward (Not the Daily Challenge) My other servers already have it. TY
  10. 100 FPS

How is this done, my friend?
  11. 100 FPS

Speaking of FPs, I'd like to see an option to move points from pool to bank. I hate having to use up my Fps when they top out at one hundred. I'd love to just add them to my bank instead on those days I don't have time to search for a place to put them.
  12. Posting ideas

I would like to post some ideas on the "Idea Thread", but it will not allow me to do so. Why?
  13. Why isn't the castle system account wide?

I would like to see the Forge Plus Package update every 31 days. Many of us get paid only once a month and when it updates early, we must wait to buy the next round until payday comes in. Those few days make it miserable when my FP bar lowers its max to 10. Thoughts?