• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ADM2010vet

Contest day 6

Zeus =5 Green Idol = 7 Fossil = 15 Boat = 21 Magnum Opus = 36
  2. ADM2010vet

Contest day 5

Kraken: Chance of First strike
  3. ADM2010vet

Contest day 3

The wicked witch
  4. ADM2010vet

Contest day 1

5. ADM2010vet

Anniversary Contest Feedback

So I took a screen shot, edited it, but got an error message when I tried to upload....so is there a specific format? trying to upload .png file, does it need to be .jpeg?
  6. ADM2010vet

Contest day 1

Having trouble uploading file, is there a specific format? jpeg? mine is saved as .png
  7. ADM2010vet

Farming GvG for Medals: When Will The Silliness End?

So, I feel compelled to respond, as I am probably one of those people you complain about. I will OCCASIONALLY attack GvG simply to claim 1 hex, and then leave. Why? Several reasons: 1) I enjoy GvG, but I simply do not have the time to sit and watch the map to defend sectors. 2) I play in...
  8. ADM2010vet

ohio people

Oh, great, Lee is a neighbor in the game and in RL, apparently.... No problem with medical use, but totally against recreational, and I'd rather not have it enshrined in our constitution, so a resounding NO on 3... (the dad in me coming out).
  9. ADM2010vet

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

THIS CONTEST SUCKS!!! you guys royally blew it - I missed the first 30 minutes of the contest because I kept getting a server busy error (or just blank screen) every time I tried to load the forum between 8:45 and 9:27 EDT. LOUSY PLANNING INNO!!
  10. ADM2010vet

THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

ADM2010vet, Arvahall
  11. ADM2010vet

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

I've been playing for over 2 years - love the game!!
  12. ADM2010vet

iPad App Questions:

I have been playing from my iPad (as much as possible) since it was released. So I now have the following questions/gripes: When will I be able to donate FP to a Great Building from my iPad (mine or other players')? When will messaging be enabled on App? what about GvG? I have been...