• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

i sometimes destroyed a third of the board and it doesn't mean anything in advancement of the round or ultimate game
  2. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

your wrong about that totally. it happened to me so why would i waste my personal time coming to this quagmire of B. as i said others in my GUILDS have had problems too.
  3. Christmas avatar

i have a few good old school avatars. is the christmas one jim morrison??
  4. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

i had a quest to delete red and blue tiles, i only had yellow, orange and green. watch out for the member that goes after typos and normal chat. he's probably paid for by FOE.
  5. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Rival is a scam, it doesn't give you the needed colors to finish some quests. i'm not the only person complaining about this. so any negative replies keep them to yourselves. i don't want to hear it except from FOE.
  6. Era Goods

why is it necessary to be distracted by the constant Era Goods messaging? talking about the upper left hand corner besides the happiness level. it is nothing more than an annoyance and servers no purpose.
  7. What don't people build Hagia Sofia?

really it is big but i'm getting great returns on it, but t's ok. if it has a positive influence to the game use it. i won't stop because it's been helping all along and there isn't any other way to get by without it for me. i'm getting between 48 -53 fp plus a great amount of happy per GB i...
  8. Boycott Superguilds from regular GBG

it seems winning is a money thing. if you spend money or have bots, you win! there is no way a guild can take a map in less than an hour at 8AM in the morning. unless they are cheating. you have to have a large amount of people on. i feel that guilds thatsit on the whole map are not just...
  9. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

just in time for Thanksgiving, lol!!!
  10. swirling message posts

yes, that's what i'm talking about. i'm sure it probably effects people that get seizures too !! i never noticed it before, it speeds up and slows down. i didn't come here to argue, just looking for an answer from Mgm't. not anyone else.
  11. swirling message posts

why was this made? i just annoys, as long as there are multiple posts we know they are there. there is no reason to annoys us too.
  12. Submitted Buy More FPs

you can already buy fp with coin. there is no need for this. i vote no !
  13. Submitted One Down Kit

i have thought of this in the past, and wish there was a way to get earlier era goods. it is really hard to get goods for GBG and GE.
  14. What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

i feel the same, i'm tired of looking at it constantly. maybe if we pay a dollar a week they will take it away. most likely not.
  15. Avatars

alice was one of my old favs. i did get to see freddie doing a night at the opera in boston around 75. there was an elvis, i beleive but i didn't see it there this time. why would they take away avatars, unless they threatened to sue FOE
  16. Avatars

yeah, it's basically just for fun. i used to try to use one that sort of looked like me. but that got old. i wonder what happened to my jimi avatar. i'd like to see more musicians. especially rock!
  17. Feedback for update 1.200

thank you for removing the zoom, it really made your change harder to use.
  18. Feedback for update 1.197

i hate what you did with the supply buildings. it doesn't allow you to access the one you want. it should have been left alone. and i'm on PC. give a kid a toy and they think they have to play with it constantly. also the zoom problem is an annoyance.
  19. official info clouding game play

i'm not a techno wiz on the game just a player.