• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Christmas avatar

i have a few good old school avatars. is the christmas one jim morrison??
  2. Era Goods

why is it necessary to be distracted by the constant Era Goods messaging? talking about the upper left hand corner besides the happiness level. it is nothing more than an annoyance and servers no purpose.
  3. swirling message posts

why was this made? i just annoys, as long as there are multiple posts we know they are there. there is no reason to annoys us too.
  4. official info clouding game play

your official info blocks our view of normal gameplay. so we can't see info that is actually important to gameplay. i know everytime i say something here i get a backlash for it. but putting your info before actual gameplay is an intrusion. it should be looked at(AND IS IMPORTANT) but is posted...
  5. constant daily updates

your constant daily updates are something totally new and screwing in up our use of the game scroll in game play. please think of doing something different it's not fair to customers !!
  6. guild names

why does FOE allow guild names that can't be looked up? as in some with reverse letters, etc..
  7. oceanic terminal

yeoman skye , leveling up her makes no sense the length of time to do it goes up. it should go down,it's going from 45m to 50m. the orco goes up as should 9-10. this is a defeatist play and really messes with your customers.you pay more to go up a level. how can you justify this. your giving me...
  8. multiple attack boosts

i thought we could use multiple attack boosts, up to 30%.but i used a 10% and tried to add a 5% to it. and ended up with just a 5%. this is really an unfair waste. if you don't want to help with my question, don't bother saying anything. i'm tired of rude people.
  9. free help

why do you think people will work for you for free? life is hard enough for us as it is. and you want to take advantage of us. this game is getting harder for regular players to get by. you've got to be real.
  10. diamond costs

when putting up a building, why don't building costs go down as the timer runs out. maybe someone would actually use it then.
  11. other FOE wiki

why are you stopping us from posting the outside FOE wiki ? it's a great resource, actually way better than what you have. http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Forge_of_Empires_Wiki i've had no problem showing it to fellow guildies . now your blocking it.
  12. change gvg start time

change gvg start time to 6 pm instead of 8pm (calc). so working people have a chance to play too. currently it's not fair. a lot of people have to get up very early to work so they can't play. please be fair to all about this !!
  13. unplayable game

I've played this game for years, and I've watched it's downward spiral of playability. you keep saying it's our problem but it's not true. if you want to keep customer's you have to grow up. and spend a few dollars to make things work. i'm tired of repetitive fights with your greed . you'll make...
  14. fountain of youth

what does the fountain of youth give ???
  15. new event

what time is it supposed to start? they are usually showing pretty early.
  16. last halloween quest

I don't have a graveyard, tried deleting 3 each of lot of different things of my age. it didn't work. all set no worrries !!!!
  17. old guild messages

I'm still receiving old guild messages, even though I joined another guild. is there anything I can do??
  18. another new world

yeah, you can't even support the game as it is. the most important thing is the bottom line. not the experience of your players.you cost too much for additional benefits. we have to deal with in game problems constantly. mostly freezes. I can do what you ask to do to fix it daily, and still have...
  19. guilds attacking self

can a guild attack another that's a sister guild. by changing their names from such as hard veggy forest vs hard veggy forest2 to hard veggie forest vs hvf2
  20. help

what do you do when ingame support does not answer you back??