• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GeekGoddess

August Contest - Summer Event!

PROART - PARROT LLSKU - SKULL TYNUIM - MUTINY PSIH - SHIP FGLA - FLAG APKLN - PLANK AISLND - ISLAND RTOP - PORT CVEO - COVE SJEELW - JEWELS HGHI AESS - HIGH SEAS LGDO - GOLD UOREG - ROGUE CORHAN - ANCHOR WECR - CREW RLUPNED - PLUNDER TOIEDUH - HIDEOUT RFITS ETAM - FIRST MATE EELK - KEEL...
  2. GeekGoddess

Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

So you can only auto-battle ?!?!?! Where's the skill in that? I thought it was supposed to be Player vs Player, not AI vs AI!
  3. GeekGoddess

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

I enjoyed the event. Although I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to get the cool Death Druid avatar ... I never saw the 2nd silver or the gold book, but got tons of the common books. And like several others have commented, I only saw one other previous event avatar in the library.
  4. GeekGoddess

Contest day 6

Zeus + Zeus + Zeus = Dinosaur Bones = Zeus + Jade Relic + 3 Jade Relic - 2 = Zeus, so Jade Relic = Zeus + 2, so Zeus + (Zeus + 2) + 3 = Dinosaur Bones = Zeus + Zeus + 5, so Zeus = 5, Jade Relic = 7, Dinosaur Bones = 15 Jade Relic * 3 = Viking Ship = 7 * 3, so Viking Ship = 21 Viking Ship +...
  5. GeekGoddess

Contest day 5

Double Plunder
  6. GeekGoddess

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  7. GeekGoddess

Contest day 1

Day 1: I found the following items missing in the Changed Loading Screen from left to right: - smoke from the 3 smokestacks - the knob at the top of the first light on the left - the spire or statue on the top of the rotunda - a missing woman to the right of the statue - a missing flag to...
  8. GeekGoddess

October contest

Fighting in PvP & GE. Arvahall
  9. GeekGoddess

Venice Carnival Event

The event ends in less than 9 hours. Does anyone know what happens to leftover hearts & roses when the event ends?
  10. GeekGoddess

THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

GeekGoddess - Arvahall
  11. GeekGoddess

Valentine's Contest - Day Three - February 3, 2015

GeekGoddess Arvahall Diamond Engagement Ring
  12. GeekGoddess

Valentine's Contest - Day 2 - February 2, 2015

GeekGoddess Arvahall John Candy
  13. GeekGoddess

Forum Valentine's Contest - February 1st, 2015 (First Day)

User name: GeekGoddess World: Arvahall Answer: Baby Love
  14. GeekGoddess

Cats Claw - The Guild For You!

We are always looking for new active members. The majority of our members are between 100,000-400,000 points. So if you fall within this range, this would be a good guild for you to join. If you would like to learn more about us, please read our guild's policy below. Contact: GeekGoddess...
  15. GeekGoddess

Apps for Tablets

I don't have an iPad - I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet. Any idea how soon before an app will be released that would work for my tablet?
  16. GeekGoddess

Want friends? Post here. The ultimate friends list.

I try to M/P daily. GeekGoddess on Arvahall.