• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Calendar Keys

I even had one board where it showed me a Key before I hit the Start button, yet when I opened the last available "box", which ended up being the Shuffle one, there ended up NOT being a Key, that had been showing when I hit the Start button to shuffle it. And of course Support doesn't have any...
  2. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

IMO, the morons running Inno took what was a somewhat decent, along with very SIMPLE to play Event, and in true premium games fashion, ruined it by turning it into an Event that has at least twice as much clicking to do, than what ALL the previous Soccer Events did before. DOH!! These...
  3. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

I stopped giving Inno any of my real money a loooong time ago, as their "product" has always been so-so at best, and it was at it's best was many years ago. These days, their "product" is a POS not worth a single penny, and it keeps getting worse with pretty much every change they do. This is...
  4. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

You may have a bug but keep in mind that the Diplomacy stacks with the chain buildings (decos) only when you have put them in the correct position(s) (put your embassy in a corner so that you can get the longest chains possible for both). With this reply of yours, you seem to be assuming that...
  5. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I would also like to add, that it would be really nice, and a miracle too, if Inno could for even ONE time, implement something new or a change, and do so with NO bugs in it. This new Settlement is not even possible to finish in time to get the best time Reward, because of the "bug" that has it...
  6. Feedback for Update 1.211

Well for the newest Settlement, the first 2 diplomacy buildings are 2x3 and 3x2, with there being no 1x1 buildings. Anyways, the pop-up on both of them says that when 1 to 5 of them (the max # depending on which one) are "attached to the sides" of the Embassy, that they are suppose to give a...
  7. Feedback for Update 1.211

I see no mention in the "fixing", of the known bug in the new Settlement, nor has their been even a single "official announcement" from Inno about said bug, nor when they would be getting it fixed. Maybe if the 'bosses" at Inno were more interested in making and having the game run better...
  8. New Message Center Feedback

I really hope the "hiding" part, will work on all of these stupid messages from Inno, especially the ones that want people to "work for free" for them, and that end up staying and cluttering up my Messages panel, for however long. It would be even better, if we could just plain leave/delete...
  9. Changelog 1.165

I will really like the typing in of FPs, especially because the lag has gotten so bad here in the last 6 - 7 wks, making it so that it would sometimes take me quite a long time, when I was putting in 1500+ FPs.
  10. Space Age Mars

I have to agree, and I'm thinking the BPs for this GB, and especially the Goods needed to build it, will be totally "hot items". I can also see the Goods for it, getting "sold" by some Players for outrageous amounts. LOL
  11. Changelog 1.152 Feedback

For the part about the 2-laned Roads, with "it was not ALWAYS possible", heck it was never possible, for all of the time, if I happen to make a mistake, and clicked on a 2-laned Road section, instead of the 1-laned section I was trying to click on, or on a building next to that section. I would...
  12. Changelog 1.147

They can't even do their Updates on the dates they say they are going to, as today is Tue the 5th, yet I'm still locked out after almost 10 mins, because of the Update going on right now. It's no wonder all of their supposed "fixes" usually end up making things worse, before they finally get it...
  13. Changelog 1.146 Feedback

If their "goal" was to speed up the loading of the Tavern panel, especially the 1st time after logging into the game and/or refreshing the screen, then so far it has been the complete opposite and is yet another epic fail. Not only is it taking even longer now (almost twice as long), but it now...
  14. GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

It wasn't just GvG that was having this lag, but just the plain game itself, and this is with me NOT even having the animations going. The lag in GE was really bad also, and it took me almost 5 mins, just to get the support page up, to be able to put in a support complaint ticket. DOH!!
  15. Changelog 1.141 Feedback

Kind of hard to have an Update, on a date that has since past long ago. Sept 7th was over 3 months ago, so I'm wondering exactly which Wed this will happen, maybe this coming one, Dec 12th. LOL :)
  16. Changlelog 1.140 Feedback

I guess they are NOT going to do anything about the "battle noises" droning on and on yet again. It is doing this again well after I've left any and all of the Battle screens. It's almost as bad as it was doing back before they finally "fixed" it, and the only way I am able to get it to stop, is...
  17. Changelog 1.138 Feedback

I'm glad they are FINALLY fixing the "problem" in the Events History. I first wrote to them about this over 3 months ago, so at least it wasn't something that took them over 6 months to correct, like other things have. As I told them, while it wasn't causing any problems in the game at the...
  18. Changelog 1.136 Feedback

You can put me down with all the others, in the "adding Negotiations to the DC sucks" category. I've had 2 of them in the last 3 days now, where it was a "medium" and a "hard", so that I have just plain passed. The so called "rewards" are crappy enough, let alone not even close to being worth...
  19. Changelog 1.133 Feedback

I'm also happy that not only are they fixing this, but that they are actually even admitting it was on their end, AND that it was their last Update that caused this. I kind of figured they were at least admitting it was on their end, when I ended up NOT getting the "usual" replies from Support...
  20. Changelog 1.130 Feedback

When I went to log into the game early yesterday morning, the "announcement" for this update wasn't even there. I thought something was up when as I was playing, I got the typical in game little pop-up of, "Your game session has expired", which always means Inno has booted me out of the game...