• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Trade Special Goods

How about a way to trade Special Goods (Promethium, Orichalcum, etc.). Trades would only be allowed between Special Goods (e.g., Promethium for Orichalcum would be allowed while Algae for Promethium wouldn't).
  2. Sell items in the Reconstruction menu

No, it's just that when I get done reconstructing large sections of my city, sometimes I don't have space for what's left in storage.
  3. Sell items in the Reconstruction menu

I was thinking that, when in Reconstruction Mode, you should be able to sell stored buildings without having to place them on the board first..
  4. Strength reduction in Mars battles

I have noticed when I go in to a sector on the Mars map to do battle and select units that I think would beat the defending army (and checking the attack/defense percentages of each army), I usually get the result of having my army decimated with only a 1 or 2 unit loss on the other side (by all...
  5. Mine sites

Is it possible to mine out a Mars Ore mine site (e.g., no more ore left in the deposit)?
  6. Space Ages and Great Buildings

When your city reaches the Space Ages, and has Great Buildings in it that produce goods, what do the GBs produce?
  7. Boosts/potions

When you activate a boost from your tavern or a potion from your inventory, does it just affect coin/supply production from buildings or does it also apply to Aiding other players and collecting incidents as well?
  8. Scavenger

What does the Scavenger do when you choose him for your ship's crew?
  9. Guild short timers

I've noticed that when my notification window pops up when I first log in, a user joined the guild that I am in, and then, a few minutes later, leaves. What is this?
  10. Research question

That's basically what I do.
  11. Research question

We all play in different ways.
  12. Research question

Me either. Thanks for pointing that out!
  13. Research question

I guess an easier way to ask this would be are the costs for research subject to "inflation"?
  14. Research question

Do the goods needed for research change from world to world or over time? I ask this because I'm building several cities on different worlds in various eras and I keep track of what I need for the tech tree in an Excel spreadsheet. When my lower aged cities get to a research period that one...
  15. Arc, Atom, or Obs

While searching through the Guilds, I noticed that some of them specifically mention having an Arc in their description. I assume that this is because the Arc provides contributions to the Guild's treasury, but so do the Atomium and Observatory. Actually, the Atomium provides more goods than...
  16. Tip on joining a Guild

I really didn't expect any type of response.
  17. Tip on joining a Guild

and yet I am.
  18. Tip on joining a Guild

If you go through the series of events leading up to my original post, you may understand better: First, this (now former) Guild member posts a message asking for goods to build an Arctic Orangery. I ignore the message because, although I did have AF goods, I couldn't spare any as I was saving...
  19. Tip on joining a Guild

100000%
  20. Tip on joining a Guild

What I really want to know is why someone from a lower age would want to build a super-advanced (for their city's age) Great Building? "You don't even know what you don't know" - Donald Rumsfeld