• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. mstorm

Challenge 1

9 a 3 b 4 c
  2. mstorm

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

Adding some new features to GvG for a reward based features would help out. Like in Guild Expeditions. You want to improve GvG? Start by opening the entire map up to ALL landing zones. So guilds can attack any hexes on the map. You made it almost impossible to fight guilds that are off in a...
  3. mstorm

GvG Changes

Time to make changes in GvG you all have not done anything since the creator of GvG unfortunately passed away. Time to step in and take over where he left off. Don't leave his legacy uncompleted. Suggested changes If you release a hex you can not take it back for 1 week, Same as if a guild...
  4. mstorm

GvG Make ALL Hexes Landing Zones

How would I put this into a proposal?
  5. mstorm

GvG Make ALL Hexes Landing Zones

I Propose making GvG ALL landing zones. To many guilds camping racking up guild bonus points, and to many Guilds farming GvG hexes that no one can reach. You make the entire map landing zones. This will do a way with 1/2 the farming for Bonus points, and will eliminate a lot of the hex farming...
  6. mstorm

INNO IS LAZY PERIOD!

A New age always adds excitement, New Roads, Totally different units, A New Look to our cities. It is boring to keep looking at the same roads, same barracks, Same supplies buildings, same goods buildings. At the rate the Special Quest line is released, their should a new expansion with each New...
  7. mstorm

INNO IS LAZY PERIOD!

I will see ya tonight in GvG on the left shore line in the landing zones. I do not care if ya have them stocked with rouges and drummers. :p
  8. mstorm

INNO IS LAZY PERIOD!

Did I just Plunder your City LongShanks? lol I will be back tomorrow to do it again. ;)
  9. mstorm

INNO IS LAZY PERIOD!

Let's get this right! INNO is Lazy their game designers have taken a back seat to this game and are slowly letting it die out. Why do I say this? Because PART 6 OF coming soon. 18 months 1 age dragged on way way to long. NO Use for AF or OF goods to Treasury. NO GvG OF or AF. No New Age now in...
  10. mstorm

REMOVING FORGE POINTS FROM INACTIVE GREAT BUILDS

I Propose we should be able to remove our forge points from players who go inactive for say 3 months. It's not really fair for players to invest in another persons Great Build, and that person quit the game, God forbid die, natural disaster, who knows why a person goes inactive, but after 3...
  11. mstorm

Christmas in July Give away

My Christmas Wish List 1. Reno kit's 2. 1 up kit's 3. 300 FP lol 4. 5,000 Diamonds. ;) 5. 1,000 Summer Event spins. ;)
  12. mstorm

GvG is Basically Dead

Im stronger then any of you lol You cant take hexes that are not in landing zones. Kinda hard to teleport to the farmed hexes. GvG is nothing but farmers, Which I go in every single night beating up top guilds in landing zones I farm the farmers till they fix it. You sound like one of the...
  13. mstorm

GvG is Basically Dead

GvG is basically dead, It's mostly farming for points now. The dynamics of this game have change so much over the last year, that its not much fun, and not really worth playing any more. You have these TOP guilds owning huge chunks of land in GvG. They release hexes to them selves, but first...
  14. mstorm

[Question] ARCTIC FUTURE TREASURY GOODS? WHY?

I have a question about Arctic Future, and goods. My Question is, If it cost medals, to post Sieges in All ages Gvg, and it cost medals to unlock defensive slots in All Ages, Then Why is our Observatory's, Atoms, and Arc goods going to the treasury when we collect them, if their is no Map to...
  15. mstorm

Victorians are looking for Veteran Guild Members who like to fight!

Recruiting 5 new members Send a Message to me IN GAME for an invite. :)
  16. mstorm

Victorians are looking for Veteran Players who Fight

Recruiting Now. :)
  17. mstorm

Changelog 1.52 - Feedback!

Has this update already taken place? If so I am still having issues with my friends list, when I aid someone is scrolls back the the beginning of my friends list, and I have to scroll back to where I left off. Every time. :/ Only way I can aid is if I use my news feeds. Which when you do aid...
  18. mstorm

THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

Happy Birthday from Mstorm c-world :)
  19. mstorm

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

My resolution for 2015 would have to be move out of the industrial age, and progress through the tec tree finally, but not after finish building my attack and defense a little bit stronger. Also to help build the guild, and help my guild members reach some of their goals for the year as well...
  20. mstorm

Victorians are looking for Veteran Players who Fight

We are currently at max capacity, but may have 2 openings coming soon with two very lower ranking members. Will know in 2 weeks if they will be back or be removed.