• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. mstorm

GvG Changes

Time to make changes in GvG you all have not done anything since the creator of GvG unfortunately passed away. Time to step in and take over where he left off. Don't leave his legacy uncompleted. Suggested changes If you release a hex you can not take it back for 1 week, Same as if a guild...
  2. mstorm

GvG Make ALL Hexes Landing Zones

I Propose making GvG ALL landing zones. To many guilds camping racking up guild bonus points, and to many Guilds farming GvG hexes that no one can reach. You make the entire map landing zones. This will do a way with 1/2 the farming for Bonus points, and will eliminate a lot of the hex farming...
  3. mstorm

INNO IS LAZY PERIOD!

Let's get this right! INNO is Lazy their game designers have taken a back seat to this game and are slowly letting it die out. Why do I say this? Because PART 6 OF coming soon. 18 months 1 age dragged on way way to long. NO Use for AF or OF goods to Treasury. NO GvG OF or AF. No New Age now in...
  4. mstorm

REMOVING FORGE POINTS FROM INACTIVE GREAT BUILDS

I Propose we should be able to remove our forge points from players who go inactive for say 3 months. It's not really fair for players to invest in another persons Great Build, and that person quit the game, God forbid die, natural disaster, who knows why a person goes inactive, but after 3...
  5. mstorm

GvG is Basically Dead

GvG is basically dead, It's mostly farming for points now. The dynamics of this game have change so much over the last year, that its not much fun, and not really worth playing any more. You have these TOP guilds owning huge chunks of land in GvG. They release hexes to them selves, but first...
  6. mstorm

[Question] ARCTIC FUTURE TREASURY GOODS? WHY?

I have a question about Arctic Future, and goods. My Question is, If it cost medals, to post Sieges in All ages Gvg, and it cost medals to unlock defensive slots in All Ages, Then Why is our Observatory's, Atoms, and Arc goods going to the treasury when we collect them, if their is no Map to...
  7. mstorm

I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS WITH CAPE CANAVERAL PLEASE ADD ME

If you have a cape canaveral please add me. I will donate some f.p towards your to get my own. I want to get my own set of blue prints for it. I can not send out requests cause I am at my max. but I have room to except them. So if ya want another friend that m/ps daily, and will help with cape...
  8. mstorm

I AM LOOKING FOR PROGESSIVE & MODERN AGE FRIENDS TO TRADE GOODS WITH & M/P

Hi all, my name is mstorm I am a very active daily player I am looking for progressive age, and modern age players. I am looking to trade goods with someone that produces lots of machine parts, and modern age goods. I am currently maxed out at sending requests, but I can add still. So please add...
  9. mstorm

VICTORIANS ARE LOOKING FOR GVG FIGHTERS TO JOIN US

Victorians are looking for Active Guild Members If you are Looking for a laid back guild that keeps to them selves, and helps one another out with M/Ping, trades, and Great Builds, then send Mstorm a message for a guild invite. We currently have 72 members. We have a great bunch of guild...
  10. mstorm

VICTORIANS ARE LOOKING FOR GVG FIGHTERS TO JOIN US

If you are looking to join a guild who wants to participate in the GVG then send MSTORM an invite in Ciguard only. We are looking to participate in the gvg but need a few more veteran players colonial age or higher. If you are looking to kick butt, and take no names, and are a fighter then you...
  11. mstorm

Victorians in Cirgard World are looking for Active Guild Members

If you are Looking for a laid back guild that keeps to them selves, and helps one another out with M/Ping, trades, and Great Builds, then send Mstorm a message for a guild invite. We currently have 72 members. We have a great bunch of guild members, good hearted, friendly and very helpful, who...
  12. mstorm

DO YOU HAVE A SMALL GUILD?! WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMBINE GUILDS TO DOUBLE YOUR SIZE?!

The Victorian Guild is looking to expand. We would like to find a smaller guild with 20 or less guild members that are veterans to the game that would like to combine guilds to help with trading and M/Ping and helping progress great builds. We are a very active guild with 56 current guild...
  13. mstorm

DO YOU HAVE A SMALL GUILD?! WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMBINE GUILDS TO DOUBLE YOUR SIZE?!

The Victorian Guild is looking to expand. We would like to find a smaller guild with 20 or less guild members that are veterans to the game that would like to combine guilds to help with trading and M/Ping and helping progress great builds. We are a very active guild with 56 current guild...
  14. mstorm

Victorians are looking for Veteran Guild Members who like to fight!

Victorians in Cirgard World only are looking for Active Guild Members Victorians are recruiting Veteran players looking for a big active guild? Must fight, in FE or lower. And must love to help one another out with M/Ping, trades, and Great Builds, must like to fight. If this sounds like place...
  15. mstorm

Victorians are looking for Veteran Players who Fight

Victorians in Cirgard World only are looking for Active Guild Members Victorians are recruiting Veteran players looking for a big active guild? Must fight, in FE or lower. And must love to help one another out with M/Ping, trades, and Great Builds, must like to fight. If this sounds like place...
  16. mstorm

Victorians are looking for Active Guild Members

Victorians are looking for Active Veteran Guild Members If you are Looking for a laid back guild that keeps to them selves, and helps one another out with M/Ping, trades, and Great Builds, then send Mstorm a message for a guild invite. We currently have 79 members. We are at level 8 gvg, will...