• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Settings

Thank you.
  2. Settings

It would be better if settings allowed me to change worlds without logging out.
  3. Settings

Settings used to allow city changes. It now makes me log out. Any fix? Many thanks.
  4. Black city

Hi Pest, The Apple app downloaded a new game and would not access my other worlds. I have been playing foe for quite a while on a Samsung tab 4. It died. I think it was the browser version. So, is there a way to access my other worlds from the app? Many thanks for your help.
  5. Black city

Hi brute, Using the browser as I could not load my existing worlds on the Apple app.
  6. Black city

New iPad OS 14. All functions work but the city is black. Shows stars, names of buildings etc. Any ideas to correct this will be most appreciated.
  7. THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

carbon Arvahal
  8. Valentine's Contest - Day Four - February4, 2015

carbon, arvahall, expansions
  9. Valentine's Contest - Day Three - February 3, 2015

carbon, Arvahall, Earrings
  10. Valentine's Contest - Day 2 - February 2, 2015

carbon Arvahall kid rock
  11. [Question] How to plunder a friend.

That info is a big help. Thank you awesomeness and Romawl.
  12. [Question] How to plunder a friend.

The steps required to plunder a friend. This is to complete a quest. I have the de-friend part, so, what do we do after that?
  13. Winter Event

Winter has arrived. Now I just need to find those geese. Thanks again.
  14. Winter Event

Thank You for your explanation. I negotiated and "aquired" Dunarsund. However, still no Frosty in Greifental. Too bad/So sad?
  15. Winter Event

For some of us, Christmas/Winter time is a Peaceful Time. You're requiring an army (not very peaceful) to take part in a Frosty event? Unless there is an alternative to building an army, Sorry, but I don't agree with your event.
  16. Winter Event

No answer to the question and the winter frost has not come to my town. I have winter in Brisgard. Thank you for your reply.
  17. Winter Event

There is no Winter Event. Or, how does one make it happen.