• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ITown

Fall 2021 Feedback

Can someone explain why there are stars next to the collectible rewards apart from coins?
  2. ITown

Feedback for Update 1.211

Not exactly what I'd call bugfixes, as opposed to feature changes, but welcome changes regardless.
  3. ITown

Nobody gonna ask for this?

They should give us all 10,000 free diamonds as compensation for being unable to play this game for half an hour!
  4. ITown

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I abandoned this settlement on beta. The building is nice but the settlement itself is awful.
  5. ITown

Feedback for update 1.209

Well, they say "better late than never". I'm glad after being requested for the past 8 years they finally allow you to send invites up to 140 friends.
  6. ITown

Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

Just revisiting this thread, a week later... Having now played around with all of the units, I can now say unequivocally that the SAAB units are a complete disaster. 1. The heavy unit (shredder) is so terrible that you can kill 8 of them on level 4 GE using 8 ranged units (nail storms)...
  7. ITown

Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

I'm also underwhelmed by the SAAB units. The only thing I can think of is that they are trying to make them challenging in GBG. I imagine if they have 1000% boost they will still be difficult to beat. Don't think that's much of a mitigation for the disaster that is this age's new units. I feel...
  8. ITown

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

I love the new concept of Guild Battlegrounds. It solves several issues I have with GvG: - GvG requires one's life revolve around the recalc timer, which is quite bad for people like myself who are on the west coast. - GvG is very boring and prone to becoming stale due to not ever getting reset...
  9. ITown

Contest day 6

10. ITown

Contest day 1

Not sure if I missed something, but here goes!
  11. ITown

Virtual Future III

I'm really disppointed in inno's decision to produce a completely useless fast unit. No stealth, no flying, no ability to even hit the artillery before getting blasted to bits by them. Why does inno pretend that fast units counter artillery when they have no mechanics to do so?
  12. ITown

Summer Event 2018 Feedback

Not sure what the 3 ship forms give but the other prizes look useless
  13. ITown

Bored of FOE

Not really. Both suffer from the same issue. The stories suck. The early maps aren't repetitive like that. Some battles are literally identical within the same province. No, that's a GB that individuals build, that can benefit the guild. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a...
  14. ITown

Bored of FOE

I apologize for the delay in responding. I quit playing for about 2-3 months. - Remove historical quests - nobody reads the story anyway because it's not presented in an interesting way - Make the story questline more interesting (it used to be fun to read, not any more). - Make the battles on...
  15. ITown

Bored of FOE

I've been playing on and off since 2012 and lately the game has lost its ability to feel fresh and interesting. New ages/eras used to come out every 5 months. Part one of Oceanic came out more than 13 months ago from today. And still no sign of the new era even on beta. On top of that, GE is...
  16. ITown

The Arc Has Ruined the Game

Arc kept me from quitting the game in 2016. There was nothing interesting to do in this game once you reached the end of tech, prior to the Arc. (Unless you get off on rapidly clicking autobattle on the gvg map).
  17. ITown

Oceanic Future - Part 6 Feedback

Of all the examples to pick, you somehow found some of the worst counterexamples. Why not just compare Seed Vault to St Basils? That GB only increases by 120% from 10 to 80.
  18. ITown

Why is this a thing? (Crew Upgrades)

I wasn't aware that OF goods were considered worthless. I think that bug was fixed with Kraken.
  19. ITown

Blue Galaxy

Galaxy GB is not only FP producing. On palaces, it also produces goods. If you have a level 52 BG and can collect 12 palaces, that is ~7 palaces daily that will be doubled. In other words, 35 refined goods + 35 FP. The only other GBs that give refined goods are DT (luck-based unless you aid...