• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Looking for a guild with lots of Arc activity

There is a new guild in town Scarlet Justice, if you want to play with high level players, want to learn the tricks of the game ask us for an invite, Contact Figaro, culchie, marta33 or Ozymandia for the invite. We ask that you park your egos at the door, and play for the team as well as...
  2. Looking for friends!!!

I am an experienced player who keeps his friends close, and am looking for daily players to add to my friends, so if you have a red table cloth and a friend request to spare, please send it to me. I will regularly visit your tavern to have a drink and aid as I come and go.
  3. World A Friends

I am an experienced player who keeps his friends close, and am looking for daily players to add to my friends, so if you have a red table cloth and a friend request to spare, please send it to me. I will regularly visit your tavern to have a drink and aid as I come and go.
  4. Accept Friend Request

I am also out of friend requests to send, but am still able to accept, so anyone in need of a friend send it on please
  5. Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

I have an inventory filling up with buildings I will never build and I can't even give them away, likewise stuff won in GE that I have little value for, come on Inno think outside the box
  6. Best Strategy for FP's When you have an Arc

That I figured, should I use the forge points gained from GB donation or should I save them?
  7. Best Strategy for FP's When you have an Arc

I have an Arc, and am looking for best practice when donating FP's to GB's. Should I use all available FP's on someone elses GB or on a GB of my own. Which is the best policy and why
  8. Top Guild Recruiting

The Exchange is looking for Future Era players to join in the fun..... Perhaps your current guild doesn't take part in FE GvG and you are itching to try it out, maybe you have out grown the guild you're in, or are between guilds, then the Exchange maybe the right home for you. We run the usual...
  9. Is Inno Killing the Game?

I can accept that the game changes, but it is turning into Farmville
  10. Is Inno Killing the Game?

As a long term player, I am worried that Inno are doing harm to FoE, there are a number of issues that I have. The boosts available from the friends tavern particularly the defense, attack and city shield are harming the combative nature of the game. The constant mini events, I feel are...
  11. Changes

I knew that there were changes coming in GvG, I now see a change in expeditions, to unlock the next level it says I have to donate goods to the treasury and get the guild leaders to unlock the level. My question is what goods and how many, I realize that players are in different eras, so the...
  12. FoE Soccer Event

With the ease of collecting watchfires, it is getting costly to attack neighbors, anyone know if inno intend to redress the balance at any stage
  13. [Question] Medals in the Guild Treasury?

I donated medals to my guilds treasury, and found out that it doesn't drop points on you the way a goods donation does, is this going to change?
  14. [Question] Medals in the Guild Treasury?

The Inno mushroom farm is at it again, no information, keeping the players in the dark
  15. [Question] Medals in the Guild Treasury?

Is there going to be any medal expansion in the AF era?
  16. Artic

As a staff member are you saying that the Arctic goods will be of use to the guild?
  17. Artic

I am struggling to justify holding on to my Arc and Atomium now that I reached the Arctic Future, as far as I can see AF goods are of no use to the guild, Does anyone know if they will switch to medal producing buildings or should I get rid of them now?
  18. guild treasury items

Is there any point in Arcs etc providing arctic future goods then
  19. guild treasury items

So Arctic era goods in the treasury are only used for GE levels?
  20. InnoGames Indifference

How many players are experiencing the glitches in GvG, and of those how many have reported the bug on the the forum or on a support ticket. Has anyone got an answer other than the generic's; 'we are aware of the problem', 'we are investigating the issue', my personal favorite is, ' we are aware...