• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Best Strategy for FP's When you have an Arc

I have an Arc, and am looking for best practice when donating FP's to GB's. Should I use all available FP's on someone elses GB or on a GB of my own. Which is the best policy and why
  2. Top Guild Recruiting

The Exchange is looking for Future Era players to join in the fun..... Perhaps your current guild doesn't take part in FE GvG and you are itching to try it out, maybe you have out grown the guild you're in, or are between guilds, then the Exchange maybe the right home for you. We run the usual...
  3. Is Inno Killing the Game?

As a long term player, I am worried that Inno are doing harm to FoE, there are a number of issues that I have. The boosts available from the friends tavern particularly the defense, attack and city shield are harming the combative nature of the game. The constant mini events, I feel are...
  4. Changes

I knew that there were changes coming in GvG, I now see a change in expeditions, to unlock the next level it says I have to donate goods to the treasury and get the guild leaders to unlock the level. My question is what goods and how many, I realize that players are in different eras, so the...
  5. InnoGames Indifference

How many players are experiencing the glitches in GvG, and of those how many have reported the bug on the the forum or on a support ticket. Has anyone got an answer other than the generic's; 'we are aware of the problem', 'we are investigating the issue', my personal favorite is, ' we are aware...
  6. [Question] Fp value of Medals

When donating to great buildings, what value do you place on medals.
  7. New System

I had based my game play on battles, and if I'm honest I'm not sure if the new ranking system suits that style of play. I am looking for advice
  8. Join the 13th Legio

Forge of Empires plays better cooperatively as part of a guild. As a member of the 13th Legion, you will have more players to trade with for free, extra forge points from your town hall daily and camaraderie. New players can get advice and help in building and defending your cities. Importantly...
  9. The 13th Legion

The 13th Legion, was one of Julius Caesar's key units in his campaign in Gaul. It was also the legion with which he famously crossed the Rubicon on his way to Rome and remained loyal to him in the civil war that followed. In Forge of Empires there is a guild that shares those values of loyalty...
  10. New or Old Players

I'm back again looking to recruit members for the 13th Legion. Unlike some other guilds we have no prerequisites for membership other than you are an active player, you will find the same welcome whether you are veteran or a novice in the 13th. This game plays better collectively, and the 13th...
  11. Join the 13th

The 13th Legion are looking to recruit new members, we are looking for more enthusiastic, motivated players who want to join our cause. If this is you and you want to join and experience the camaraderie that is the legacy of the 13th, contact culchie or Mo Jimi or any member for an invite. We...
  12. Join the legion

The 13th Legion is recruiting new members, there is a limited amount of places and invites are on a 1st come 1st served basis. While other guilds advertising here are only looking for GvG fighters, we will consider all requests. That said we are active on the IA and EMA GvG maps giving our...