• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Αποξαλψπτιξ Κνιγητσ (Apocalyptic Knights) is recruiting.

DeletedUser2711

With the opening of Dunarsund, I've created a new guild. As with any guild, our goal is mutual gain and efficient advancement of all members. We can be found on the Guild tab within Global ranking as Apocalyptic Knights, or you can message me as Lanthano Kruptos.

The premise for this guild was taken from history, from something I had read and found fitting, as well as amusing.
The Order of Apocalyptic Knights is a secret society founded in 1692 by Agostino Gabrino, in Brescia, Italy. The order consisted of about eighty knights (brothers), mostly laborers and tradesmen. The members always wore their swords, and had on their breasts a star ornamented with a tail, or pendant, which represented the sword seen by St. John, as related in the Apocalypse.

DeletedUser2711

Invite sent. Glad to have you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An excellent guild! I would recommend all players joining this guild.

DeletedUser4207

Hey, I'm founder of a new emerging guild called =GENISIS= and I would like to make an alliance with Lanthano of Kruptos. I applaude you the creativity with the guild name and story, it shows great dedication and wit...message me for more details. Good Luck and I hope to here from you.
Username: K1NG SOLOMON

DeletedUser2711

Membership is now closed at 70. Exceptions can be made but only with current member referral.

DeletedUser2711

Membership is again closed with over 70 members and over 100 Great Buildings.

Last edited by a moderator: