• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

๖ۣۜŘOYÃŁ ๖ۣۜҜ₦IGĦŦS

DeletedUser4440

:charge::charge::charge::charge::charge: Needing Big Tier Members

๖ۣۜŘOYÃŁ ๖ۣۜҜ₦IGĦŦS OPEN IN BRISGARD US

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS ONLY--OPENEND on 2-19-2013
We P&M daily, FAIR TRADES ONLY. UPON ENTRY MUST READ RULES AND TRADING POLICIES.
Currently Ranked 27th on the Leader Board..
We are not looking to be the the guild with the most people ,We are looking for the best people to contribute to the growing of all of us in whole. We are not any one person controlling all we all control our fate united for future developement , becoming the strongest and best we can together. Even though we may be from different parts of the world and have different cultures we will overcome these differences thru respect, fair play and have fun in the process well become strong and grow together . Currently looking for members to join our guild. I have no fancy dancy message like other recruiters. What I can offer you is an active guild with a large assortment of Great Buildings (GB) and resources to trade. We are looking for new members to fill our ranks and help us grow as a guild. We also run 4 GB Teams . These teams are solel for the active leveling up of your GB'S .We run a fair trade policy and use forum activley . You would fit just fine in our humble family . We thrive on helping our members grow and helping them understand the game to the best of their knowledge. Hope to see you come aboard and you may bring a freind or 2 with you if you like. :D:charge
For an Invite send a PM to KillerMiller

DeletedUser

Pmed in game but got no reply. I am a new but quite active player. Got over 3k points in a week so let me know if you are interested... thanks in advance