• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

“Friends” Arc 1.9 thread (P1,2?)3,4,5

DeletedUser37981

I’m looking to create (or find) a 1.9 thread for friends to help level each other’s Arcs while building FPs and BPs. I know there are a lot of guilds that offer this, but I’m looking to create something that crosses guild lines.

I’m involved in a Friends Arc thread in another world, and it has worked amazing! Especially helpful as an extra outlet for using FP and for leveling your Arc when the guild thread is too busy or two slow.

Initially, I feel that places 3, 4, and 5 would be posted, but if their were a few 1.9 Arcs on the thread who were interested, we could offer all places.

If anyone would be interested in joining, or knows of such a thread already in existence, please let me know!

DeletedUser42009

I’m looking to create (or find) a 1.9 thread for friends to help level each other’s Arcs while building FPs and BPs. I know there are a lot of guilds that offer this, but I’m looking to create something that crosses guild lines.

I’m involved in a Friends Arc thread in another world, and it has worked amazing! Especially helpful as an extra outlet for using FP and for leveling your Arc when the guild thread is too busy or two slow.

Initially, I feel that places 3, 4, and 5 would be posted, but if their were a few 1.9 Arcs on the thread who were interested, we could offer all places.

If anyone would be interested in joining, or knows of such a thread already in existence, please let me know!
I'd be interested in joining, my ARC is at level41 but I'd like to get it up to Level80.