• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

⚔The Knight, The King, and The Scribe⚔ [FoE Role-Play Game]

Captain Christian

Rules: You must post a few sentenses about your mythical FoE self, end it with "...", and see what the next person puts. Please use red words to distuingish added works.

Last edited:

DreadfulCadillac

I am a noble knight (A Late Middle Ages Heavy Knight, to be exact) named Sir Cumpherence. I am also a renowned wood carver. Perhaps you recognize some of my work, such as King Arthur's round table? Yep, I designed that! Anyways, I own 200 Hectares of land, and have 450 peasants in my wages (Very good wages, too). I follow all the rules of Chivalry, and loyally follow my lord, King DreadfulCadillac, The Master of goods. Not so much of a master lately as bad trade deals and a horrible (now executed) treasurer screwed the goods inventory. Luckily we will slowly regain that.

The mysterious books in the library of Quart will show us the way to...

Captain Christian

I am a noble knight (A Late Middle Ages Heavy Knight, to be exact) named Sir Cumpherence. I am also a renowned wood carver. Perhaps you recognize some of my work, such as King Arthur's round table? Yep, I designed that! Anyways, I own 200 Hectares of land, and have 450 peasants in my wages (Very good wages, too). I follow all the rules of Chivalry, and loyally follow my lord, King DreadfulCadillac, The Master of Goods. Not so much of a master lately, as bad trade deals and a horrible (now executed) treasurer screwed the goods inventory. Luckily we will slowly regain that.

The mysterious books in the library of Quart will show us the way to the fabled Well of Wishes, where we hope to restore the good fortune of the king. He has of recent asked me to accompany on this dangerous journey, not that he couldn't fend for himself, but as a safety precaution. I will also be going to buy some of the lengendary cedars of East Nagash, and there will also be one traveling with us to seek the fabled Fountain of Youth. He is a wise scribe

WinnerGR

I am a noble knight (A Late Middle Ages Heavy Knight, to be exact) named Sir Cumpherence. I am also a renowned wood carver. Perhaps you recognize some of my work, such as King Arthur's round table? Yep, I designed that! Anyways, I own 200 Hectares of land, and have 450 peasants in my wages (Very good wages, too). I follow all the rules of Chivalry, and loyally follow my lord, King DreadfulCadillac, The Master of Goods. Not so much of a master lately, as bad trade deals and a horrible (now executed) treasurer screwed the goods inventory. Luckily we will slowly regain that.

The mysterious books in the library of Quart will show us the way to the fabled Well of Wishes, where we hope to restore the good fortune of the king. He has of recent asked me to accompany on this dangerous journey, not that he couldn't fend for himself, but as a safety precaution. I will also be going to buy some of the lengendary cedars of East Nagash, and there will also be one traveling with us to seek the fabled Fountain of Youth. He is a wise scribe of many names and thinks that the fountain of youth good bring childhood back to DreadfulCadillac's city in Duransound.

Today is the day we set of,after a boring beefing from General Grievous we are greeted by the the oldest member of the city ,WinnerGR.He tells us one of his many war stories,he was once a Heavy Knight like me.I jump onto my horse and command the wise scribe of many names,I think we shall call him

Captain Christian

WinnerGR said:

The mysterious books in the library of Quart will show us the way to the fabled Well of Wishes, where we hope to restore the good fortune of the king. He has of recent asked me to accompany on this dangerous journey, not that he couldn't fend for himself, but as a safety precaution. I will also be going to buy some of the legendary cedars of East Nagash, and there will also be one traveling with us to seek the fabled Fountain of Youth. He is a wise scribe of many names, who thinks that the Fountain of Youth could bring childhood back to DreadfulCadillac's city in Duransound.

Today is the day we set off. After a boring briefing by General Grievous we are greeted by the the oldest member of the city, WinnerGR. He tells us one of his many war stories, for he was once a Heavy Knight like me. I jump onto my horse and command the wise scribe of many names, I think we shall call him...
Formatted and edited version.