• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

1.9 clubs

What can anyone tell me about using 1.9 method for leveling great buildings? I am in a guild that is using it but the calculations are not correct. Anyone can give me the true calculations?

Jern2017

There is a GB investment calculator, so you can see exactly how much FPs the receiver has to self-donate before a spot can be locked and how much FPs the donor must put on at 1.9 (or any other value, although 1.8 and 1.9 seem to be the most popular).

https://foe-tools.github.io/gb-investment/

Without the calculator, simply multiply the base amount of the reward with 1.9.

For example, 100 x 1.9 = 190.

DeletedUser40495

You could have just looked it up yourself. There are multiple other threads on the matter here on the forum.

upload_2019-7-18_20-12-6.jpeg

But yes, your math will never be wrong if you use that calculator @Pythagoras 1290 The Dire mentioned. I use it myself, and I will attest that GB leveling would be much more confusing without it.

Emberguard

What can anyone tell me about using 1.9 method for leveling great buildings? I am in a guild that is using it but the calculations are not correct. Anyone can give me the true calculations?

Note: Highest Contributor is only relevant in your calculations if there's a chance they'll put on more either as a sniper or accident. If you're confident they're going to stay at current contribution you don't have to include "highest contributor" in any calculations

Contributor Amount:
Remaining / 2 + highest contributor = Amount needed to secure position
Base reward x 1.9 = Contribution amount
Make sure the secure number is equal or lower then the contribution number​

Longer way of calculating 1.9 contribution would be:
(Base reward / 100 x 90) + Base Reward

Owner Contribution
(1.9 x 2) - (remaining to lvl + highest contributor)

Important: Make sure you check there's enough space to put in 1.9 if you put the full owner contribution in. If there isn't adjust owner contribution according to what's remaining and what's being put in by 1.9

upload_2019-7-19_15-50-11.png
upload_2019-7-19_15-51-55.png

Last edited: