• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

1.9 thread

So how new?? What level Arc. Why are they leaving your guild to join a more active 1.9? So when they grow are they just going to leave and go back to your guild? Warehouse 13 may be open to some. We have several new members now that are lower level and working to bring them up. Not sure how many more we want right now.

Kranyar the Mysterious

With that low of stats I don't think any of the global 1.9 threads that I'm part of would let you in. I will ask though. Joining an established guild with a 1.9 thread is likely a better option.

67Sage101

People don't need to leave a guild to join a public 1.9 thread. I'm part of one. It was great being the noob and having the highest players on the server help in leveling. Members of all kinds of guilds are part of it.

Ebeondi Asi

It makes sense to have a requirement of at least a mid level Arc. Otherwise the player with a small say level10 Arc will be losing their shirt in a 1.9
THe one place a low Arc player can manage is just taking5ths. every take is still a loss,but a small loss.

67Sage101

Yea...I'm pretty sure it was an FP farm for the super high player on my server. His ARC is 159. He helped me level by taking 1 on a bunch of levels on my ARC.

67Sage101

It makes sense to have a requirement of at least a mid level Arc. Otherwise the player with a small say level10 Arc will be losing their shirt in a 1.9
THe one place a low Arc player can manage is just taking5ths. every take is still a loss,but a small loss.

Yes, I only took 5 spot for a long time. Then moved up to 4 and 5. Then 3 and maybe 2 if it was another ARC in the mid 20's to 30's. Got too pricey to take 3 on a level 70 ARC until mine was 80. But now it's time to move on to another thread since this one has burned through all the ARC's and had degraded to leveling FoD, and SMB's, and LoA....

Ebeondi Asi

I help level everything I can all the time in the Guild 1.9. Helping other Guildies means they help me. . I never leave Fps placed on my GB hang either.
I had to laugh when a fellow Guldie got mad no one would place on his GBs. but he would get them half filled and let them sit for a week. No one wanted to help him anymore. With good reason.
I still take mostly 4s and 5s because I'm in Guilds with billion point players on down. I am still the minnow in the pond LOL. .THe big fish seldom take a low position So I fil them in best I can with a few others. .

Moiraine Damodred

Most of the global 1.9 threads I'm part of on MK have a minimum requirement of level 30 Arc to join. Which is why I said I'd ask, since I'm not the admin of any of them.
Thanks for your input Kranyar :) I figured as much, none of us in our guild have reached Arc 30 yet, so we'll work on that and try again further down the line.

ergoetu

Most of the global 1.9 threads I'm part of on MK have a minimum requirement of level 30 Arc to join. Which is why I said I'd ask, since I'm not the admin of any of them.
Hey Kranyar, I am looking for a 1.9, level 80 ARC so that is not an issue. Mostly looking for prints and no, I am not joining another Guild for one, that does not work for me.

PJS299

Hey Kranyar, I am looking for a 1.9, level 80 ARC so that is not an issue. Mostly looking for prints and no, I am not joining another Guild for one, that does not work for me.
You might want to mention him just so that he will see the thread... @Kranyar the Mysterious
I'm not sure if he's still active, I can't see his "Last seen:"