• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

1-Hour Production Rush

DeletedUser40191

Whoa... what the heck is this.... I started 20 production buildings on a 1-hour job and then used my 1-hour production bouns but nothing happened. I spent two of these and the counter for my production buildings remains unchanged.

What kind of unholy witchcraft is this?

Sincerely,

-Pissed

DeletedUser

Whoa... what the heck is this.... I started 20 production buildings on a 1-hour job and then used my 1-hour production bouns but nothing happened. I spent two of these and the counter for my production buildings remains unchanged.

What kind of unholy witchcraft is this?

Sincerely,

-Pissed
There is no 1 hour production rush. There is a 1 hour coin rush, which is probably what you had. I believe production rushes come in 5 minute, 30 minute, 2 hour and 6 hour versions, but not 1 hour.

DeletedUser

Also a rush does not work on special buildings.
Very good point, although the Supply Rushes do work if the cycle is producing supplies. I didn't think so, but someone said it did and I tried it the other day and I was surprised to find that it did. Haven't checked yet to see if the 1 hour coin rush works on them when they're producing coins.

Super Catanian

To clarify what @Agent327 said above me, it won't work on Production and Residential Buildings that are only available through Events or other similar means (Sleigh Builders, World's Fair, Terrace Farms, etc).

DeletedUser

To clarify what @Agent327 said above me, it won't work on Production and Residential Buildings that are only available through Events or other means (Sleigh Builders, World's Fair, Terrace Farms, etc).
It will work on Sleigh Builders and Terrace Farms (and all other multi-production buildings) if they are on a supply production cycle. The World's Fair isn't a Production Building, but it is a Residential Building, so the Coin Rush may work on it.