• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

10th Anniversary Feedback

RaymondCityCR

I appreciate FoE making easier to get buildings - namely, the State of Ages - for lower level players like me. Please do the same in future events.

LoveNkind

I think going up all the ages with each round is a delightful idea!
Now I just have to figure out how to optimize so I actually get a complete building again.

Pericles the Lion

A little while ago, @LeCron wrote "Following our analysis, we have made a change of prizes within the Daily Special (swapping out the Menagerie for the Checkmate Square)."

Except for the fact that the Menagerie was yesterday's daily special this is great news. :confused:

RazorbackPirate

A little while ago, @LeCron wrote "Following our analysis, we have made a change of prizes within the Daily Special (swapping out the Menagerie for the Checkmate Square)."

Except for the fact that the Menagerie was yesterday's daily special this is great news. :confused:
Where do you think they got the analysis?

It would also indicate there is a Checkmate Square in our future, instead of another Menagerie.

Agent327

This is a feedback thread, not a discussion. People are allowed to give feedback. It does not matter how strange it seems to others. It is feedback. There is no need to explain why someone's feedback seems to be wrong to you. It is feedback!. Let others say what they think about the event end keep your thoughts about that to yourself,

Johnny B. Goode

The high number of avatars among the rewards is really disappointing. Avatars are almost the worst possible rewards. The worst possible reward (which I have unfortunately landed on multiple times) is the fragment of the Shrine of Inspiration. Possibly the most worthless building in the game, and then you get saddled with fragments of it.

Sharmon the Impaler

I think that each quest should pay out enough to do one dice roll. The 65 paper money requiring 2 quests to roll a dice makes the event seem needlessly unrewarding and like a grind. It's a bit of a jolt after coming off of the st. pattys event, especially when this event is supposed to be a 10 year celebration.
. You do two quests for your roll and then to add salt to the wound it gives you a 1 or a 2 and there is your event “action” for the day. Not very compelling logic Inno.

Agaselle

Here comes my feedback on the event of the century........// Thank you, Inno and thank you developers. Great job ,well done and thank you, once more ,,from all oure guild members, neighbors and friends who visit daily the event to win something............//Good game ,good prizes and lots of fun for the whole family..............//

Sharmon the Impaler

I am glad the building isn't so good. 1128 dollars and the rolls didn't even make 3/4 of a turn around the board. Saved up for 4 days for 8 seconds of nothing. I will skip the next event because of this one. Inno has lost touch with what makes an event fun.

DevaCat

Early yet (I hope) but still no sign of the Stage of Ages, so that’s disappointing. I don’t mind older event avatars/portraits showing up, although I wouldn’t be actively hunting them (well okay, I’ve been wanting a couple and I could be stupid in trying to get them lol). Count me among those noting an extreme lack of paper money incidents in the first couple of days, but those have steadily increased, although grossly unbalanced among the 4 cities I run. Interesting so far, but highly dependent upon luck, one of the main beefs with the original Carnival event (a chance at a chance of a prize, oh joy!).

Stay Rita

Awesome event cant believe they put hedge maze out there I think I can get 2 per world x 28 woot x 2 collections per day is crazy

Zatrikon

I've landed on the present in the lower left corner several times now, and I still haven't gotten a Grand King or a Grand Queen.

This is a mostly mindless event - which is perfectly fine! Not all the events have to be strategic. It's fine if some of them are just a bunch of random prizes, without any serious thinking or puzzles to solve.

I noticed that the picture in the middle of the game board doesn't update with every age. Was this intended?