• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

SomePlayer5000

Well its good to get as much done as possible in a once in a lifetime opportunity, and this isnt happening again. I dont care what the rewards are, just get as much done as possible. Ill probably lack off from other events anyway.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Stage of Ages, arguably the best daily special, is today's special. Tomorrow, the quest milestone is 1000 paper money. Great timing INNO, :(
Trying to figure out how I will ever use the 6-8 I won on each of my worlds, even my newest city on Carthage.

I'm feeling now like I went too far with the stages, and think I will probably just go for SO from here on out.

Praetorius

I just spent my 3k cash on the event and landed on ONE SINGLE CHEST. Which I forced with a gold die.

I managed to hit every gap in between the chests and had no way to get any of the daily prize.

Whatever positive feelings I had about this event just got kicked off the roof and landed and died in a dumpster fire.

Chino Kafuu

Trying to figure out how I will ever use the 6-8 I won on each of my worlds, even my newest city on Carthage.

I'm feeling now like I went too far with the stages, and think I will probably just go for SO from here on out.
I have 18 in my city. No such thing as to far

I just spent my 3k cash on the event and landed on ONE SINGLE CHEST. Which I forced with a gold die.

I managed to hit every gap in between the chests and had no way to get any of the daily prize.

Whatever positive feelings I had about this event just got kicked off the roof and landed and died in a dumpster fire.
3k cash?!?!?! I hope you mean 3k diamonds....or event currency...

Centurion 39

When the picture of the prize doesn't completely cover it up, each square has a number on it corresponding to its distance from the Start square. So the Aviary with the 0 is either square 10, 20 or 30, and the Menagerie with a 6 is either square 6, 16 or 26. If those are the only numbers you see, then the chests and pictures of other prizes are covering up the other squares' numbers

This has been driving me nutty, thanks for the explanation. The next question is, why bother? It adds unnecessary clutter to the square, and since it is only showing up on things that don't cover up the whole square, and then only partially, it is completely useless. It would be more useful to have numbers going forward in the corner of each square that tells you how far away you are from that square, so you don't accidentally pick the wrong number when using your golden dice, or at least just forward to 6 spaces.

Just An Observer

Does anyone know if Sentinel Level 2 kits show up as the Daily Special or does one have to get lucky in switching Daily Specials to get this to show up?