• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

1776 Liberation Army Multi-Guild Alliance

DeletedUser

[h=2]1776 Base of Operations Guild needed in Cirgard!
troop.png
1776 Multi-Guild Alliance[/h]
1776 Mulit-Guild Liberation Army
P4123_lg.jpg

Our Mission.... To Help the NPC Natives live Free and Overcome the Colonial Oppressors.
FOE World's have been Invaded by Foreign Invader's who's Goal is toe Enslave the local Natives and Destroy their Free Society.

How Can I Help?
Do I need to join a 1776 Guild?

The 1776 Liberation Army wants you to come Fight for Freedom just as you are. We want you to Name your Guild what ever you want! We want to Help your guild by providing resources, training, Intel, Soldiers, Goods, Farmers, and Communication.

There has to be a catch what do I need to do?

We want you to be all you can be! We want you to try to be #1 in your towers and hoods. We want you to Plunder and Wage war aginast Guilds that are Oppressing the Native NPCs any way you can. Create SOTF Guilds, Attack Large Guilds and Liberate the Sectors back to the NPC Natives. As a member of hte 1776 Liberation Army your mission is Liberation!

Position we are needing include....
Generals, Goods Farmers, Supply Coordinators, Spy's, Intel Decoding, Diplomats, Underground Covert Operatives, Freedom Fighters, Sabators, New's Reporters, Commo Officers, Moral Officers, ect..

We need (1) 1776 Guild Founded in Each world to establish a Base of Operations in that sector for Commo and Supplies.

We need your Guilds to attack Large Land Based Guild, take there land and Return it to the Rightful Owners. Create Perimeters around Native NPC sectors and push out to liberate the entire map.

For further information contact your local 1776 Guild in your world or me here.
Freedom Fighters to help the Oppressed NPC's Reclaim there homeland! Join in Operation Freedom and help the NPC's reclaim there Homes!

Just Remember! Murphy's Laws of Combat and Join in the Liberation of NPCs

1. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
  2. Incoming fire has the right of way.
  3. Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
  4. There is always a way, and it usually doesn't work.
  5. The problem with the easy way out is that it has already been mined.
  6. Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
  7. Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
  8. The diversion is the main attack.
  9. Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
  10. If you can't remember, then the claymore IS pointed at you.
  11. :tree:

DeletedUser

Were not in C world yet but If you would like to state a 1776 Based Banking Guild I'll write you up a description. I should have the complete Description up here by tommorrow.