• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] 2 months old, impatient and eager

dA tRUE nOOB

The fact that people reach 100 fps daily in EMA is mind boggling for me, I make 60ish in modern
I guess I need more expansions, to house event buildings

DevaCat

The fact that people reach 100 fps daily in EMA is mind boggling for me, I make 60ish in modern
In my LMA city I can generally count on getting half your daily production just by cycling through RQs with my CF and it's not really that super leveled. My Friends Taverns on a good day can produce another 10 or so easy. I haven't checked lately but the last time I did, my city production was about 175/day before adding tavern visits, DC, GE, GBG, or Arc sniping or any GB rewards.

That city has GBs, event buildings, supply buildings for RQs, SoKs, no decos, culturals or houses, a rogue den and one barracks, and only one goods building. I built that one during some event and left it up for the poor plunder-birds -- otherwise I've got little for them to feast on.

I'm not bragging. I'm sure others do much better than that. What I'm getting at is that is yes, more expansions and more event buildings are always great, but a bigger bang for your buck is to look at how you are using the expansions you already have.

Vger

The fact that you only make 60ish in modern is mind boggling to me. I moved from CA to Indy about a month ago. I'm at 417 FP daily. And that is strictly the minimum from collecting buildings. I will easily add 100+ on top of that most every day from all the usual suspects. I get 60 a day just from my Cape. AO and CDM add close to another 60.

I don't think expansions are the solution. In modern, you should already have more than enough space to be earning 100's of FP a day. I can't help wondering what you are using all that space for. Maybe your city layout isn't as optimal as it could be. Or maybe you are filling space with buildings you don't really need. Maybe ask in your guild for ideas for improving your city? Something isn't right (and I can't imagine it's all that fun living on 60ish a day).

Just for reference: My city is 15 months old. I have never spent real money to play. I have 1 other city that is a diamond farm. I freely admit that I probably spend way too much time playing this game :)

Wobblist

The fact that you only make 60ish in modern is mind boggling to me. I moved from CA to Indy about a month ago. I'm at 417 FP daily. And that is strictly the minimum from collecting buildings. I will easily add 100+ on top of that most every day from all the usual suspects. I get 60 a day just from my Cape. AO and CDM add close to another 60.

417 daily just from collecting buildings.. aside from GB's, what on earth do you have? I just don't see how you can have 300 FP's added from just buildings themselves. Can you include a pic, or something? This is my goal, granted I'm far behind but I really just want to know what you focus on in building and how 300 FP daily without including snipes, GE, GBG, etc. Is possible. I'm in EMA so I know there's a vast difference between those, but my question is more just inquiring your source of production.

Vger

417 daily just from collecting buildings.. aside from GB's, what on earth do you have? I just don't see how you can have 300 FP's added from just buildings themselves. Can you include a pic, or something? This is my goal, granted I'm far behind but I really just want to know what you focus on in building and how 300 FP daily without including snipes, GE, GBG, etc. Is possible. I'm in EMA so I know there's a vast difference between those, but my question is more just inquiring your source of production.

I'm just enough of a nerd to track it in Excel, and it pasted here more or less intact. So here you go.
A few key things:
GB's are a big part: CC, AO and CDM.
A good collection of event and settlement buildings, all at max level helps a lot. And not just for FPs.
I have too may lvl1 SOKs, and the 2 Lords manor and SSWs have to go. It just takes time to find better things to fill the space.
I've used all my victory expansions, because Arc80.
I have no goods buildings or houses, of course. I have a few supply buildings and barracks that I don't really need any more. So I can still find room for a few things when the time comes.

Building
FP
Count
Total
CC
60​
60​
CDM
23​
23​
Town Hall
10​
10​
Asylum
11​
11​
Runestone
3​
2​
6​
SOK
1​
16​
16​
SOK Lvl 2
2​
5​
10​
Obelisk
2​
2​
Obelisk 2
2​
2​
Shinto Temple
12​
12​
Appleton Cot.
4​
4​
Skywatch
1​
5​
5​
Dojo
4​
2​
8​
Lords Manor
2​
2​
4​
Cider Mill 2
0​
0​
Cider Mill
7​
2​
14​
Crows Nest
8​
2​
16​
Yggdrasil
8​
8​
Dark Dorway
3​
6​
18​
Train
11​
11​
Alter of Athena
3​
3​
Alter of Hera
1​
1​
Statue of Honor
7​
7​
Statue of Honor 2
7​
7​
Olympic Treasury
8​
8​
Pillar of Heros
3​
3​
AO
54​
54​
Cherry Gard L2
7​
7​
Cherry Gard L1+
7​
7​
Celtic Forest
14​
14​
Royal Bath
12​
12​
Airship
9​
9​
Hippodrome
26​
26​
Magnum Opus
2​
2​
Gov. Villa
8​
8​
Hanami Bridge
10​
10​

Wobblist

Building
FP
Count
Total
CC
60​
60​
CDM
23​
23​
Town Hall
10​
10​
Asylum
11​
11​
Runestone
3​
2​
6​
SOK
1​
16​
16​
SOK Lvl 2
2​
5​
10​
Obelisk
2​
2​
Obelisk 2
2​
2​
Shinto Temple
12​
12​
Appleton Cot.
4​
4​
Skywatch
1​
5​
5​
Dojo
4​
2​
8​
Lords Manor
2​
2​
4​
Cider Mill 2
0​
0​
Cider Mill
7​
2​
14​
Crows Nest
8​
2​
16​
Yggdrasil
8​
8​
Dark Dorway
3​
6​
18​
Train
11​
11​
Alter of Athena
3​
3​
Alter of Hera
1​
1​
Statue of Honor
7​
7​
Statue of Honor 2
7​
7​
Olympic Treasury
8​
8​
Pillar of Heros
3​
3​
AO
54​
54​
Cherry Gard L2
7​
7​
Cherry Gard L1+
7​
7​
Celtic Forest
14​
14​
Royal Bath
12​
12​
Airship
9​
9​
Hippodrome
26​
26​
Magnum Opus
2​
2​
Gov. Villa
8​
8​
Hanami Bridge
10​
10​
Your nerdiness is certainly appreciated by me, as it shows that those small numbers really add up as well as all of the events and such. This is a great visualization for me as I can see the best ones to invest time into (like asylums with the Halloween event coming, and what to look out for on the AD). Thank you kindly for showing me this, it really portrays that my original inquiry is very much true; patience and time and I'll be there with dedication.

dA tRUE nOOB

just saying this is what foe looks like for me right now
Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 12.43.39.png
so its a bit hard rn
also my att boost
Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 12.44.55.png
Era goods
Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 12.51.22.png

Last edited:

dA tRUE nOOB

sometimes i can get on a computer that doesn't black out, i rearrange my city then.
My gbs (which i failed to list)
Zeus
Aachen
Castel
Babel
Lighthouse
Frauenkirche
Arc
Traz
Basilica

DadLander

Sniping is unsolicited and aims to keep the profit.

1.9 aims to skip micro transactions by putting all the profit on the owners GB.

Swaps aim to put the profit in the contributors inventory while covering the outlay through a two way deal.

I have been playing for 23 days and I have learned to look ahead, search the forums for answers and then ask questions before i make more mistakes. I am planning on staying in IA (i.e. not researching Military Tactics) until i have leveled up my GB, acquired plans for my next GB and have a strategy for one or more of the next ages. I have three questions:

1. What is sniping?
2. What or Who is 1.9?
3. What are swaps? / how / who can swap?

Wobblist

i have three questions:

1. What is sniping?
2. What or Who is 1.9?
3. What are swaps? / how / who can swap?
1. Sniping is securing a spot on someone else's GB, guaranteeing a return (usually a profit) of forge points back to you.
2. With a level 80 arc, your ROI (return of investment) from the spot you secured on someone's GB is 90%. Meaning you get extra % FP on top of the initial return. Lower levels is lower percentage.
3. Swaps are threads generally in guilds that have a set number of FP to put on the GB. One posts their GB, puts the set amount of FP on the person aboves GB, then the next person posts theirs and puts FP on yours.

Last edited: