• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2 Questions:

Charmante

1) How do I obtain SoH and what's it give you?

2) On same age goods trades, what's the normal ratio?

I HAVE Marble and Dye;

I NEED Wine, Stone, and Lumber.

I need 40 of each of the 3 above listed goods items...

Nicholas002

play GBG. every battle or negotiation has a chance to give you a fragment of the SoH selection kit (SoH lvl1 or an upgrade).
additionally, at the end of the season, reward chests are given out according to guild league and placement. Once you have 200 fragments, you can assemble the kit, and build or upgrade a SoH.
it gives you guild power, guild goods, coins and FPs.

1:1

Lady Gato

I HAVE Marble and Dye;

I NEED Wine, Stone, and Lumber.

I need 40 of each of the 3 above listed goods items...
@Nicholas002 She's in bronze age so she can't gbg yet. And @Charmante you might have to offer 10 marble for 10 stone. Better to place your sales that way you aren't buying and having to pay a fp for every purchase. But it is a slower process.

Nicholas002

@Nicholas002 She's in bronze age so she can't gbg yet.
I wasn't saying she should do GBg. She asked how SoH is obtained, and I explained how it is.
Better to place your sales that way you aren't buying and having to pay a fp for every purchase. But it is a slower process.
Or join a guild. or if you are guild hopping, check the trades of every guild you pass through, If you hop through 20 guilds, there's a good chance one of them has the trades you need. you may even find some trades that are unfair in your favor.