• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

20 brass, 20 silk and 15 FP for 40 talc powder

DeletedUser30917

Hello, really need 40 talc powder in couple of days, so offer 20 brass, 20 silk and 15 FP for your GB. Is someone interesting? My username is wdtmalyp, please send private message.

DeletedUser26965

Not sure how effective posting in the Debate Hall will be and even if you posted this in the proper Guild Hall I doubt it would help either. I mean maybe it could but you will probably be better off with the following.

There are things you can do to help improve your trading;

1) Get in a good, established, active guild
2) Get lots of friends that are active players, you can have up to 140 friends but you may want to remain just below 80 to be able to invite others on a temporary basis
3) Go to global chat and say you need whatever good you're looking for, if someone responds you can friend them and trade
4) Become friends with trades merchants on your world
5) Sometimes offering more than usual when placing a trade will speed up the process
6) Offer fp's like you have here but only do so as a last resort

Other ways to get goods you can't make at the boosted rate:

1) Plunder
2) Build and level goods Great Buildings
3) Recurring Quests
4) special buildings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30917

Thank you very much. I have only one question – what exactly you mean by "global chat"?

DeletedUser26120

what exactly you mean by "global chat"?
Upper right on screen (desktop version, not sure about mobile) there's a chat for all members of that world. Click the blue icon with the person/speech bubble and a chat will pop down onto the screen.

DeletedUser30917

OK, so one more question –how exactly I can login to desktop version? If I insert my e-mail/login, web says user not exists.

DeletedUser31595

Is there a list or something of people who give goods for FP?

DeletedUser27889

No list. You're on Noarsil? Which goods are you looking for I can give you names.

Edit: Sorry got confused I remembered this thread but forgot I found the person in Noarsil chat not in the Noarsil section of the forum.

Depending on your world some here may be able to pass on some names. If not you could always try asking in global chat if no one from your guild can help. Always keep in mind when trading for FP there are no guarantees. Try to make sure you trust the person or they have a good reputation before giving them FP.

DeletedUser31595

I'm in Jaims. I play on mobile so I don't think I can use global chat. I asked the top player of my guild when I joined. He said that goods would be given only after I show guild loyalty. (No guild hopping, regular GE etc)

DeletedUser27889

You're right you can't use global chat on mobile.

That does make sense, I know it might seem unfair but a lot of guilds will offer a much much lower guild member price, or be willing to trade at all, the last thing they want is someone to jump in take advantage and leave. Not that you would do that but unfortunately some will and they need to make sure.

I do not play in Jaims. Someone else on the forums may play there and be able to point you in the right direction. There is also a Jamis forum here on these message boards, none of the world boards see much action but there's a chance some could see it. I'm sorry I wasn't really able to offer much help. Hopefully a person from J pops in in a bit.