• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2012 Halloween Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2223

this is a series of quests posted as riddles.
As I work through them I figure I write them here.

Quest 1: Build any 5 Decorations.
Quest 2: Spend 11 Forge Points.
Quest 3: Set a Production building to a 24 hour production. Yes, you have to wait 24 hours to do this stage of the quest.
Quest 4: Conquer or Negotiate for 3 lands
Quest 5: Build 1 of each type of building. Residential, Production, Goods, Cultural, Decoration, Military, Road
Quest 6: Sell 3 buildings.
Quest 7: Delete 4 units.
Quest Reward: Graveyard

Name: Grave Yard
Type: Cultural Building
Size: 3x3
Global Ranking +700 Points
Bronze Age: +420 Happiness
Iron Age: +520 Happiness
Early Middle Ages: +710 Happiness
High Middle Ages: +800 Happiness
Late Middle Ages: +890 Happiness
Colonial Age: +1000 Happiness

This building will NOT upgrade in happiness as you advance in ages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for starting this thread.
I'm on the trades now....trade with Guild members did not count towards the completion either. I only got 1 point per trade with neighbors also. First trade was 25 Jewerly for 15 Ebony and the other was 15 Jewerly for 10 Ebony...only 1 completion point per trade

DeletedUser34

actually, for quest 2 I spent 11 forge points. you get one an hour etc etc. It worked for me, just used them on the tech tree.

DeletedUser2223

Thank you for the info.

Weird the 2nd quest just suddenly completed for me without me having done anything since last i checked.
Second quest is most definitely glitched.

DeletedUser

I was gonna post about the Forge Points and using on the Tech Tree instead of trades. After reading the quest more carefully LOL. And why trades with neighbors worked while trades with Guildmates did not.

So use FPs on the Tech Tree...not for neighborhood trades

DeletedUser2287

Any idea on quest#3? Mine is saying: My name is Jack and you have to check: 24 hours, for that goal you strive, not 8, 4, 1, 15 minutes or 5. Under required it says: Produce or Perish. No clue lol. I'm thinking about just waiting 24 hours and see what happens haha.

Ohhh just thought of it, it asks to produce for 24 hours of supplies! duhh

DeletedUser2223

Any idea on quest#3? Mine is saying: My name is Jack and you have to check: 24 hours, for that goal you strive, not 8, 4, 1, 15 minutes or 5. Under required it says: Produce or Perish. No clue lol. I'm thinking about just waiting 24 hours and see what happens haha.

Ohhh just thought of it, it asks to produce for 24 hours of supplies! duhh

Yes you have to have a production building produce supplies. you have to select the last option of 1 day.

I guess the way I wrote it isn't very clear.
Suggestion on how to make it more clear?

DeletedUser

The 3rd quest is setting a production bldg...ie Shoemaker, Farm, etc for a 24 hour produce time...

DeletedUser

yup.. 2 quest is to spend forge points.. i used mine towards tech tree n it counted...!
third is 24 hrs of produce!
have to wait for another 5 hrs before i see the next!

DeletedUser2215

it says produce or perish...is that referring to the player or the produce? Cuz goat farms will perish if you don't collect them (spoil)....
also quest 2, I don't get why people are talking about trade?! I used them on forge points and it worked fine....

DeletedUser

see now yall are taking the fun out of it... :razz: so much for making people figure this out on their own...:p

DeletedUser2467

My first time on the forum: hope I'm doing this right.
One of my riddles is I need 4 bodies of men with a hat. My guild friend suggested Musketeers, but there is no way I can get that far before this Halloween riddle thing is over. Any ideas anyone?

Question? Why does it say Cotter under my name? I'm so lost...:unsure:

DeletedUser34

I think it wants you to kill 4 men with hats. That is what I would see it as, and if that is what it is, your level of completion would not much matter. You can attack with what you have.

DeletedUser

Ok not wishing to sound stupid here but how do you get the quests to start all I get is his "please allow me to introduce myself" mock of the stones song..

Figured it out thanks.

DeletedUser34

that introduction has a riddle...figure it out, do it and it automatically moves on.

DeletedUser

Ok not wishing to sound stupid here but how do you get the quests to start all I get is his "please allow me to introduce myself" mock of the stones song..
you just click okie/accept .. n then an icon will appear on your left of your screen.. if you click it, it will give you your first mission..!

DeletedUser

I think it wants you to kill 4 men with hats. That is what I would see it as, and if that is what it is, your level of completion would not much matter. You can attack with what you have.

Your so helpful thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.