• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2012 Halloween Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

could someone tell me why quest 2 keeps resetting itself? I've had this problem with other side quests as well such as production ones (for example build 2 of a given supply item, you build one it registers and by the time you've built the 2nd, the advisor's task is reset).
I even waited till the Forge point bar was full the 2nd time! used all 10 and purchased one more which actually completed Fortification as i needed 11. The Jack o Lantern guy gave me credit for only 3, and surprise surprise, soon afterwards its back at zero again..
Does anyone else ever run into this bug/whatver?

I had the same problem. I kept using a handful of forge points. It would give me credit for a second or two then take them away. I waited until I had 10 and used them and then I purchased an additional very quickly and it bumped me to the next quest. Very frustrating!

DeletedUser2223

I specifically logged into your account and checked. Your graveyard said Late Middle Age - Graveyard, it was polished, and it provided 1780 happiness, which is double the LMA happiness of 890.

Tygari, developers don't physically check or even post on the forums; we contact them about proposals, updates, etc. and we pass on their notes to the community. But, regarding the graveyard, it updates.

Thank you very much.

Please tell the people in charge that this was a fun event and that the reward is very nice and much apprciated.

DeletedUser1862

Quest 2: Spend 11 Goods.
Purchasing the completion of a Technology will add to this quests completion.
Trade will work as long as its with other players.
Isn't that 11 Forge Points, not Goods?

Also, when does this event end? I don't have any incomplete techs right now, wondering if I should be in a rush to clear one so I can try to finish before the graveyard is out-of-reach.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2223

seems to be a bit of a disagreement from some people. but i cant go back and double check it.
after getting it the first thing i did was do a trade and trade 2 goods. i used 1 forge point. the quest clicked up 2 of its 11 from that.
so thats where i based it on goods. but the whiole quest acted very wonky so i cant be sure what it was goods or forge points.

DeletedUser2467

Who do we thank for the Halloween game, it was fun. Thanks for the help I got here. My happy face guy smiles a lot more now.:D

DeletedUser

In regards to quest 2, it's spend 11 forge points. You can do it through 11 trades, or you can go the more sensible route and use the 11 forge points on research. So while your guide isn't wrong, it's not wholly correct.

DeletedUser2223

Then my quest was definitely glitching. As I said right after getting it I spent a single forge point for a trade and it rose 2 points.
2 was the number of goods i gave away in the trade.
It was a test to decide if goods was the answer to the solution.
That is why I thought it was goods and not forge points.

DeletedUser

not so fast there daniel. i completed the halloween task on english arvahall in late age with the musket tech half done. ok so i finished the musket tech and became colonial age there. then WITHOUT refreshing i placed the graveyard. i was colonial age when i placed it and it came up late age for 890 happiness. HOURS LATER, its still late age 890. after at least 5 reboots. IT DOESNT CHANGE. sucks too since i was colonial age when i placed it. btw here on us server i was colonial age before i did halloween and got the colonial age graveyard.

DeletedUser

It's been 24 hrs and the graveyard does not upgrade. So it's safe to say that whatever age you finish the quest in is the age you get.

DeletedUser

Well I have one more graveyard to place. Finished the quest in Iron age, just waiting to get to a higher age before placing it down. I'll see then if it'll upgrade or I'm stuck with 520 happiness.

DeletedUser

ok i put in a ticket about it and got this response. the age of the graveyard is determined when you FINISH the last quest. it will stay that age permanently. this is a ticket response.

its not based upon when you place it. you are stuck with the age that you were in when you finished quest 7. sorry guys, we all are screwed there.

DeletedUser34

ok i put in a ticket about it and got this response. the age of the graveyard is determined when you FINISH the last quest. it will stay that age permanently. this is a ticket response.

its not based upon when you place it. you are stuck with the age that you were in when you finished quest 7. sorry guys, we all are screwed there.
Not sure how a gift from the game screws you....but hey, guess that is just me.

DeletedUser2223

I only placed it cause Daniel said it upgraded with age.
If i known it was un-upgradable I would have left it in the storage as a keepsake.

DeletedUser2246

It is not when it's finished, it's when the quest was OFFERED. Actually, it's when you finished the second to last quest and then the last quest was presented.

I got to the last quest in EMA, up to killing of 2. Hours later, advanced to HMA, rebuild a spearman barrack and recruit/kill 2 to finish the quest. Got the yard, place it down, 710 while it should be 800 for a HMA yard.

This actually makes sense, the offer/quest was presented with this yard of 710, you will get this no matter how and when you finish it.

Well, I am short of 90 but, hey, still a "glorious" building.

DeletedUser

I understand it is a quest/"gift," but it does seem buggy.

I've been waiting to advance to LMA to place... if I build a graveyard in LMA it should be an LMA graveyard... not HMA. /sigh I should have held off on getting through it so fast I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

So what it sounds like is once that graveyard shows up in your inventory THAT is where the value of it is concreted. Whatever age you're at then is what you're getting.

DeletedUser

My first time on the forum: hope I'm doing this right.
One of my riddles is I need 4 bodies of men with a hat. My guild friend suggested Musketeers, but there is no way I can get that far before this Halloween riddle thing is over. Any ideas anyone?

Question? Why does it say Cotter under my name? I'm so lost...:unsure:

Someone else may have answered this, I didn't read far enough, but deleting ANY 4 units works. I built a spearman hall just to produce the 4 units and promptly deleted them as they finished and completed this stage in 30 minutes LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.