• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2012 Halloween Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone seen this? "Living and leisure and fighting, too. Working and walking, this is your clue! Add goods and decoration to finish this quest, building them all at my behest!". I put in a decoration and got a point. I need seven in total. I'm building two blacksmiths now so we'll see how that goes. Looks like I may also need to build a military structure. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser34

Anyone seen this? "Living and leisure and fighting, too. Working and walking, this is your clue! Add goods and decoration to finish this quest, building them all at my behest!". I put in a decoration and got a point. I need seven in total. I'm building two blacksmiths now so we'll see how that goes. Looks like I may also need to build a military structure. Any suggestions?
My suggestion would be to read the OP

DeletedUser

My suggestion would be to read the OP

Just read it, but this part seems to be glitchy unless I'm doing something wrong. I built a house and it gave me a point and then took it away. I built a military structure and it did the same. I don't know how to get past this.

DeletedUser34

There are some glitches in the halloween fun, and while I am just the mere screeching parrot and have no clue about what that entails :D I'd suggest you report it, if you know what the quest is and it is not working.

DeletedUser1645

A gentle (or not so) reminder:
As I understand it, people like Domino & Daniel are players just like the rest of us. They are generous enough to use a lot of their time (& sometimes sarcastic wit) to offer help to others with little more in return than snarky comments from disgruntled players who are aiming their vitriol at the wrong people. They have no control over what game developers do or don't do, particularly at any one player's request or demand.

Oh, and a "thank you" aimed in their general direction every now and then probably wouldn't hurt.

Thanks!

DeletedUser2223

A gentle (or not so) reminder:
As I understand it, people like Domino & Daniel are players just like the rest of us. They are generous enough to use a lot of their time (& sometimes sarcastic wit) to offer help to others with little more in return than snarky comments from disgruntled players who are aiming their vitriol at the wrong people. They have no control over what game developers do or don't do, particularly at any one player's request or demand.

Oh, and a "thank you" aimed in their general direction every now and then probably wouldn't hurt.

Thanks!

then they shouldn't act like devs whole know things.
i will remember not to trust them for what they claim in the future.

DeletedUser34

then they shouldn't act like devs whole know things.i will remember not to trust them for what they claim in the future.
they don't act like devs. And me personally, I don't care if you never listen to another word said. If you want to cease getting help from someone who knows tha games dynamics pretty dang good because of some oops then you get what you get. But here you go genius, this is the first event on a beta server...only an idiot expects perfection at this stage. Does that shoe fit? If not sit your butt back down,

DeletedUser

/Sigh; I tried to use the repurtation star on Domino, but it told me I need to spread the love before doing it again :p

DeletedUser2223

they don't act like devs. And me personally, I don't care if you never listen to another word said. If you want to cease getting help from someone who knows tha games dynamics pretty dang good because of some oops then you get what you get. But here you go genius, this is the first event on a beta server...only an idiot expects perfection at this stage. Does that shoe fit? If not sit your butt back down,

Games not that hard to figure out.
I have not asked anyone for help, not even once.
I have only posted a few comments.
A single proposal.
And this guide.
So you have nothing to base that emptiless threat on.

DeletedUser34

Games not that hard to figure out.
I have not asked anyone for help, not even once.
I have only posted a few comments.
A single proposal.
And this guide.
So you have nothing to base that emptiless threat on.
Let me set something straight for you right now. The game isn't so hard to figure out no.....wanna know why? Because people such as Haekel and Daniel have gathered all the pertinant information for you so you don't have to spend the time doing so yourself. Secondly, if it isn't so hard to figure it out, then explain to me the whole attitude towards a mix up in communication towards Daniel? And finally, Riddle me this? Where did I threaten you? I don't threaten an unknown entity on the internet whom I will probably never meet...I did however point out facts. If you can't handle this, how is this my problem. I am pretty sure I have made it very clear, I am not a mod never will be a mod, and don't have to cater to whine bags....ergo. Let me repeat....Only and idiot expects perfection at this stage. If this shoe fits, problem is said person who thought such a thing, if not sit down. This game has been made more simple and easier to play with less major mistakes with all the work that Daniel does. To get butthurt over a single oops that was for all intents and purposes an oops, is beyond genius. Now back off. Move on, and if it is that freaking important to you, send a nicely worded support ticket in asking if there is something that can be done.

DeletedUser1862

Thanks!

I generally try to do such things myself in arenas where I'm more knowledgable (see sig), and I try to keep in good standing with fellow posters and those in charge to try and help manage the stress-levels of all.

That said, Thanks for the help in trying to keep us updated and our questions answered ^_^
It's very nice to have fellows working to keep us informed and improve our knowledge of how the game seems to be functioning.

DeletedUser

Let's make sure we keep all comments civil. Everybody is human. Please try to tone down the conversation. Sometimes things can get misconstrued based on one's experiences. A failure in understanding on anyone's part should be just that. We want a pleasant game that all can enjoy on their own level. Again, try to keep the forum non-confrontational. :)

DeletedUser

how do get it to send you the quests? I hit accept but havent seen any icon for my first mission. All there is that has to do with the quests is the intro of jack even after i hit accept.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34

that box is the request. they are riddles you have to figure out.

DeletedUser2306

I've been killing men with hats and not getting any credit.
Are we sure this is what the solution is?? I'm a little stumped on this last one.

DeletedUser34

you can simply delete any troop, well four of them and it does work. If it didn't work for you, you need to send in a support ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.