• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2012 Halloween Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2306

ok, i'm going to sound really stupid here but how do you "delete" a troop?? sell it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to sound really stupid here, but how do you "delete" a troop? Sell it??

DeletedUser

this is a series of quests posted as riddles.
As I work through them I figure I write them here.

Quest 1: Build any 5 Decorations.
Quest 2: Spend 11 Forge Points.
Quest 3: Set a Production building to a 24 hour production. Yes, you have to wait 24 hours to do this stage of the quest.
Quest 4: Conquer or Negotiate for 3 lands
Quest 5: Build 1 of each type of building. Residential, Production, Goods, Cultural, Decoration, Military, Road
Quest 6: Sell 3 buildings.
Quest 7: Delete 4 units.
Quest Reward: Graveyard

Name: Grave Yard
Type: Cultural Building
Size: 3x3
Global Ranking +700 Points
Bronze Age: +420 Happiness
Iron Age: +520 Happiness
Early Middle Ages: +710 Happiness
High Middle Ages: +800 Happiness
Late Middle Ages: +890 Happiness
Colonial Age: +1000 Happiness

This building will NOT upgrade in happiness as you advance in ages.

I have completed 24 hour production on all of my buildings 2 times now. I still have not completed this quest. yesterday I set all my goods and production buildings to 24 hours. Still nothing... :(

- - - Updated - - -

Still has not worked for me. This will be my 3rd day of trying this one and now I have everything set to 24 hours for the third time. ( All my production and goods buildings.) I think its to late now. I won't finish the rest of the quests in time after wasting 3 days on this one.

DeletedUser

Ok I'm doing number 2 and no matter how many tech points I spend I'm not getting past 6... my quest says "Walk or Wane!" I thought it meant build paths, and I did build 6 paths and that got me the first six points towards the quest but then it stopped and not even doing the FP will give me credit. I think someone needs to look at quest 2 I think there is a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.