• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1084

What is your Forge of Empires Resolution - 2015 New Years Event -
On the precipice of 2015, we have created a 2015 New Year’s Event open to all players.
We are giving away prizes to everyone who participates…so be sure to enter.
Be creative !!!

What is your Forge of Empires New Year’s Resolution
In 25 words or less, please tell us your Forge of Empires inspired New Year’s resolution.

Example:
"I will plunder less year..." (try and be more creative but you get the idea ;)

Max – 25 words or less (any more and you will not be considered)
Contest will end January 5, 2015.
Prizes will be awarded for the top three entries (as judged by the support team)
There will also be special category based awards to the select entrants that fall in to those categories.
The categories will be kept a secret so you never know what they may be ;)

Prizes:
1st place – 100 Forge Points + 20 Diamonds
2nd place – 50 Forge Point + 10 Diamonds
3rd place - 25 Forge Point + 5 Diamonds

Special Categories - 15 Diamonds

EVENT IS CLOSED!!

See the last post in this thread for a list of winners. Link to said post: CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Industrious

Complete every Great Building....Top Donations in my Guild...Recruit More Players....Bring my guild to first place...Be a Beta player

DeletedUser

I resolve to thank those who buy diamonds, so I can continue to play for free!

DeletedUser14451

My NYR for FOE is to make a concerted effort to invest in my Great Buildings, max out the CoA, Zeus and CDM.

DeletedUser7289

I'll keep mine simple: Try to keep the guild that I run a fun supportive place for our members to grow. And a pony.

DeletedUser

I will be the player who donates the highest percentage of my Forge Points to other players.

DeletedUser11571

My resolution is to eat less gingerbread cookies so that I get more production from my huge confectionary!

DeletedUser

I will not remind people who get peeved about being attacked that this is an empire building war game and not that "farming game" or The Sims.

DeletedUser11603

My New Year's resolution is to be the friend everyone wants on their friend's list.

DeletedUser14525

My Forge of Empires Resolution is to own every Great Building.

DeletedUser6501

New Year's Resolution

My resolution is to better balance my commitment to the game (and guild members) with my family in R.L.

DeletedUser

My NYR is to get strong enough to punish the wicked and pour Forge Points into the GB's of everyone else.

DeletedUser

I will try to renovate my graveyards, as the dead also need attention...

DeletedUser14523

My new year resolution is to make another FOE new year resolution!

*Arturis*

"I’m farming now, so I will "Aid" my neighborhood daily and open my city for attacking for points" hoping for a happy-ever-after utopia FoE lol"

DeletedUser13141

My Forge of Empires inspired New Year’s resolution

I will ride my horse and head to the GvG map and My guild will take over this Year, All will Know Our Name!

DeletedUser10292

2015 New Year Resolution

To explore a solution to get the neighborhood’s balanced. Seems to be beyond code writersthat use English as a 2nd language.

Status
Not open for further replies.