• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7118

I plan to pay back all that attacked
and plundered my goods last year.
Tis the season to get even.
Cheers and Happy New Year!!

DeletedUser

My resolution,

Step 1. Build a really great empire.
Step 2. Get in my dads hood.
Step 3. Kick his butt!!!

DeletedUser10324

My NYR = build a Space Needle! Providing Happiness, to cheer up my frowny citizens after their failed attempts with their NYRs (exercise, relationships, diets)!

DeletedUser2145

Closing thread temporarily since the entry period has ended. It will be reopened once the winners have been decided and announced. :)

DeletedUser2145

Hear ye, hear ye!

The staff have cast their votes and the winners have been decided. Click on the [Show!] tag in order to see the winner's name through a quote of their winning entry.

Funniest Resolution Reward goes to...
Get Greva Darn to fall madly in love with me! I will not skip her quests! My Random Reward will be her devotion (and diamonds!)
Most Creative Resolution Reward goes to...
Strategy, Adventure, Rewards Galore!
FOE offers this and MORE!
Challenging players to Build, AID, and Fight!
Attempt to attain the most Power and Might!
Weirdest Resolution Reward goes to...
To leave my wife, abandon my children, quit my job and spend more time collecting goods on FOE.
FoE's Addict Resolution Reward goes to...
I resolve not to get a divorce because my wife is always hounding me about playing "that darn game again"
3rd Place Reward goes to...
Be it resolved in this New Year, that I ​wilst always wear clean undies beneath my armor... ...just in case!:eek:
2nd Place Reward goes to...
My resolution is simple,
And I’m sure you’ll agree.
I’ll marry the woman
I met on FoE!

theticklemonster82 + Shoelessjoe356 = TLA
1st Place Reward goes to...
My New Years resolutions are to Fight Often, Remember Great Exploits, Operate Fearlessly, Elevate My Peers, Instigate Revolution, Endure Success.
In case the above wasn't clear, here's a simple listing of all the winners...
1st Place - Vidisidus
2nd Place - Shoelessjoe
3rd Place - Menhit
Funniest - VolunteerMarek
Most Creative - shewolffdv
Weirdest - paperjam
FoE Addict - athos1111

Congratulations to all winners and thank you all for the participation!! We sincerely hope you manage to stick with your resolutions, no matter how challenging or weird your resolution was.

Here is the final list of rewards:
Participation = 5 Diamonds
Special Category Winner = + 15 Diamonds
3rd place Winner = + 25 Forge Point + 5 Diamonds
2nd place Winner = + 50 Forge Point + 10 Diamonds
1st place Winner = + 100 Forge Points + 20 Diamonds

While the Managers have started giving out the rewards, it will take a while for them to complete the task since they have to reward these prizes manually to all participants. Due to that fact, it may be 72+ hours till you receive your reward. If you don't get your prize in 3-4 days, feel free to drop [PhantomForger] a message or to submit an ingame ticket, we will check to see if the reward was credited or not, and if it wasn't, we will notify the Managers.

Cheers,
US FoE Support Staff

P.S. You may leave any commentary in THIS (clicky) thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.