• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14781

I resolve to polivate every single day and max out my friends list.

DeletedUser

ill try to become a more active guild member and help in the construction of a new empire by donating and helping my guild

DeletedUser

I will increase the happiness of my citizens, while at the same time blocking their view of the world by surrounding them with great buildings.

DeletedUser10097

My resolution is to manage my space effectively to make more room to help my guild in more GVG battles.

DeletedUser

My resolution is to help my guild's fighters inspire fear in our enemies :D

DeletedUser

I resolve to reorganize my town around all the new GBs I'm going to get this year FORGE ON.

Meat Butcher

This may not be a nice NYR to my hood but here goes.

"Increase amount of hate mail in 2015. I pledge to log at 5am to plunder anyone who did not have my goods ready after battle."

Last edited:

DeletedUser15065

Every man or woman is surrounded by a neighborhood of voluntary spies, so get to know them and prepare to be astonished.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15063

GUILD LOVE RESOLUTION

Gonna Beast the New Year, So my Guild has no Fear
Gonna have their backs with my Troops in Deadly Stacks!

DeletedUser15069

My resolution is to become tough enough so I am no longer plundered.

DeletedUser13838

I hereby resolve to stop rearranging my citizen's houses everyday so they no longer get lost coming home from work.

DeletedUser

My NYR is to max out all my GBs, so the 100 FPs and Diamonds would be helpful.

DeletedUser15070

My FOE New Years goal is to have 10,000,000 money and supplies by December 31, 2015. So I can build up/tear down my army at will, to fight in any GvG world my guild needs me in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My NYR is to be less of a jerk and stop plundering my neighbors. Naw, that's no fun so I'll just be me.

DeletedUser14974

im gonna be the woman that destroys all around me...and levels gbs in my guild like no other!

DeletedUser

My NYR for FoE is to not let my guild members down after they do good things for me.

DeletedUser15072

My FOE NYR is to help my guild advance, help my guild mates increase their scores and expand my empire.

DeletedUser

My 2015 FOE resolution

I will forge ahead and enlarge my kingdom so beware

DeletedUser15075

I'm 80 YO, I just want to be around for the 2016 new years event

Status
Not open for further replies.